1. lol you actually link spells that are fixed or unconfirmed and have nothing to do with being op (stormbolt).
    ofc deep wounds dmg is ******ed. (that 95k tick tho idk if real but i never saw that). it actually does more dmg than feral bleeds.
    and i prefered when second wind was bugged. it was faster to kill other warriors. :D

off topic. useless to whine in every single thread.

2. I'm a noob DK just like everyone says,Noto, I woudln't win against any warrior, Specially Wumbology. I just want to get my butt kicked. :D
    Eh ye...totally >.>

3. I m just a side pleb, but i cant unotice how every ally screen shot is from a warrior pov... oh wait i forgot how everyone playes one

4. When will the complaining about warriors stop?
    i wasn't complaining about warriors lol, i beat em all the time even with their op bugs. i was making fun of the people that are playing them.. they're all.. just.. lol

5. Haha, Acting like tough boy now eh? Its really funny for me to see you act this way on forums. I remember you were dead silent in MFD. I guess your class makes your confidence boost by over 9000. Let's play in dalaran sewers some time and let me see how good you grown up to be a re-roller warrior.
    I've played warrior since 4.0.6, at the beginning of molten cata. Dunno what you're talking about. Unfortunately it made more sense to play paladin in 4.3.4 (as you know), so my troll warrior was just for bg fun. I love how anyone playing a warrior is instantly labeled a "reroll fotm noob."

I don't know what you mean about being dead silent in MFD, me and a friend were some of the only people still doing premades before that guild was completely dead.

I will say that arms warrior has some crazy bleed damage. I usually play fury and my bleeds hit for 20k max, and that's usually after critting someone for 150k+, but I've gotten some 40k bleeds after a big slam in arms, they should fix that.

6. Omg I love this server & the wpvp arguments.. I need my popcorn ASAP

7. I've played warrior since 4.0.6, at the beginning of molten cata. Dunno what you're talking about. Unfortunately it made more sense to play paladin in 4.3.4 (as you know), so my troll warrior was just for bg fun. I love how anyone playing a warrior is instantly labeled a "reroll fotm noob."

I don't know what you mean about being dead silent in MFD, me and a friend were some of the only people still doing premades before that guild was completely dead.

I will say that arms warrior has some crazy bleed damage. I usually play fury and my bleeds hit for 20k max, and that's usually after critting someone for 150k+, but I've gotten some 40k bleeds after a big slam in arms, they should fix that.
    Sooooooo, are we going to play in Dalaran sewers? BTW, I play DK since WoTLK.

8. Sooooooo, are we going to play in Dalaran sewers? BTW, I play DK since WoTLK.
    ^ Don't fight her! She will one shot your *** to space D:

9. ^ Don't fight her! She will one shot your *** to space D:
    OMG... You spooked him!

10. OMG... You spooked him!
    Sorry!!! Please don't kill me! :( :(

It was fun in Dalaran ;) :cool:

11. Sooooooo, are we going to play in Dalaran sewers? BTW, I play DK since WoTLK.
    Cause 1v1 is super balanced

12. Cause 1v1 is super balanced
    Plays a warrior..... talks about balance.

topkek

First 1234 Last