1. Thought I was about to be offended....

I'm impressed.
    GGWP.

2. Finally someone started the real thread

3. Molten = loose.

lost all characters with a poor amount of compensation to even compete unfortunately.

Well this goes for me anyways as I'm only just returning from a few months break.

P.S. At work so not actually seen the video.

4. Molten = loose.
    Yeah, man. Those AT kiddos are hella tight.

lost all characters with a poor amount of compensation to even compete unfortunately.
    Many of the best Molten arena players have returned. Most, if not all, of the PvPers in full cata back before the wipe (that I knew, at least) donated completely for their gear. I'd say that there were enough of these individuals who returned from the wipe with coins intact to put up a damn good fight. Molten PvP is and has been some of the most competitive and skill-based (at endgame, i.e. donor) PvP that I have ever experienced.

AT is as well, of course, but I personally had more fun on Molten.

5. I personally never played on AT, I did always enjoy Molten and put a lot of hours into it to get decent gear, not I'm back at project gimp, and with most of the alliance players fully geared, the fun has seriously gone from playing.

Seems like as a Molten player, we have all the draw backs and non of the positives.

6. I personally never played on AT, I did always enjoy Molten and put a lot of hours into it to get decent gear, not I'm back at project gimp, and with most of the alliance players fully geared, the fun has seriously gone from playing.

Seems like as a Molten player, we have all the draw backs and non of the positives.
    True, playing with just 1 season difference is too easy, i understand u dude.
    On old Warsong u will start with vici against full pve donors, thats the real challenge

7. I ain't even mad. lol

8. grind some gear and stop crying u batches
    eventually everyone will have full gear :cool:

9. Yeah, man. Those AT kiddos are hella tight.

Many of the best Molten arena players have returned. Most, if not all, of the PvPers in full cata back before the wipe (that I knew, at least) donated completely for their gear. I'd say that there were enough of these individuals who returned from the wipe with coins intact to put up a damn good fight. [SIZE="4"]Molten PvP s and has been some of the most competitive and skill-based (at endgame, i.e. donor) PvP that I have ever experienced.

AT is as well, of course, but I personally had more fun on Molten.
    Ahahaha. The best joke I've heard on the 1st of April.

10. Molten PvP is and has been some of the most competitive and skill-based (at endgame, i.e. donor) PvP that I have ever experienced.
    Not sure if trolling, braincapped or simply never played outside of molten.

11. I ain't even mad. lol

But your community is mad because of the lack of feedbacks...
    Fix warsong, thanks

12. But your community is mad because of the lack of feedbacks...
    Fix warsong, thanks
    First of all, what does fixes or feedback have anything to do with this thread?
    Secondly, I'm a moderator, not a dev. Thanks.

13. I cried tears of joy you deserve a Academy award for this beauty

14. the bottomfeed of the AT-players are so embarassing. Everyone who was nothing on AT are acting so big now since the serverchange trying to dickride the accomplishments of the top tier players few with the whole "yo im from AT"-act. Feels like the classic case of the bullied kids looking to climb up a notch in the food chain, but whatever makes them sleep at night I guess.

12 Last