1. Hi there,
    I would like to ask if you are not interested to invite me to your guild.
    Im 5,6k GS Demo or affli Warlock. Knowing all the tactics for ICC. Ofc knowing his rotation and swag
    I couldnĀ“t find your website(mby it doesnt exist) so Im writing here.
    I know this application is kinda short, and if you have further questions on me, dont hesisate to ask me

2. Wisper ingame to any officer online or even better me (profi) so we can chat a bit and give you a shot ; )

3. Wisper ingame to any officer online or even better me (profi) so we can chat a bit and give you a shot ; )
    Im trying to catch you, but ppl from guild say taht you ahve lot of alts, and i dont know their nicks, so thats kinda bad for me :D So if you can tell me when you will be online exactly we can chat, but when i was online, you wasnt :(

4. We are currently recruting exeption players of all classes, with higher need of demo warlocks and spriest. Atlest 6k gearscore + some desent achievement. Everyone have a retry pala Dare to be different! Our current goal is LoD with best attempt of 19% so we are almost there. Cheers : )

5. We had an unfortuned attempt to get disbanded, after someone hacked one of the officers acc and used it to kick all players of the guild. So we will focus on getting the ppl back and stabilizing the guild so we can return to the progress we were headed. Be patient we will prevale : ) /w Me or any officer online for reinv
    Edited: April 13, 2015

6. You guys slacking come on get ya **** together and get back pounding lk on lod and bane 5 times a week :D

7. Thanks, apreciate the suport, we will come back to live, just need some time : )

8. Well crisis was contained, our core is intact and we got some fresh blood too, mature polite experienced ppl, exactly what we were looing for, progress coming soon

9. Our lod is here

After Two and a half mounts We have it again, LoD is down, great work guys, pleasure to raid with you! Video coming soon <3

10. There u go,congrats guys keep it up.

Rs next <3

Regards Exallted!

11. Congratz from whole RB!! Keep it up lets do some races!

12. Thanks guys, still have some catching up to do, but ready to race you :P

13. The long-awaited video :P
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nh0PSoT5aFc
    A bit sloppy, though 25/25 alive at last phase, only 1 grab, lucky, and we ressed him (op boomys) too so everyone got ahievments. ^^
    Edited: April 24, 2015

14. nice kil 25/25 i didnt see that from long time awesome job keep it up.

15. GZ to us, hope all other LOD's will be like this 25/25

First 1234 ... Last