1. Looking for a WoW buddy

Hello! I am a 18F who is looking for someone to play with :) like Leveling, quests, dungeons, etc. I prefer hordes (blood elves) but I am open to trying alliance as well. I have been playing WoW since it first came out but I dont much other from adventuring and questing. Ex: Dungeons, raids, PvP, PvE, etc

I already have characters on this server ready to play but i am open to making a new character as well :)

2. Hello! I am a 18F who is looking for someone to play with :) like Leveling, quests, dungeons, etc. I prefer hordes (blood elves) but I am open to trying alliance as well. I have been playing WoW since it first came out but I dont much other from adventuring and questing. Ex: Dungeons, raids, PvP, PvE, etc

I already have characters on this server ready to play but i am open to making a new character as well :)
    wanna lvl a hord?

3. oh boy oh boy oh boy, if i help u level will u be my gf? i promise ill be the best bf ever <33333
    we can roll frost dk and arms warr and get 2k in 2s in like 30 mins straight :3

4. if you're looking for someone to lvl up with then add my character. We can do raids if you want.

5. I can try, friend, im starting on frostwolf too and i'd love to play with another person and level with them! <3

6. Hello! I am a 18F who is looking for someone to play with :) like Leveling, quests, dungeons, etc. I prefer hordes (blood elves) but I am open to trying alliance as well. I have been playing WoW since it first came out but I dont much other from adventuring and questing. Ex: Dungeons, raids, PvP, PvE, etc

WoW came out in 2004, and you're 18, so you've been playing WoW since you were 7 years old? That's impressive...

7. this has to be a bait ... why would you tell anyone that you are a grill ...

8. Lets forget if she is a girl or not, good luck with finding a buddy to play with.