1. LoD done in 2h from start. 1 wipe on sindra caused by LoS bug. Grp was not that OP we had low dps compared to our previous kills but looks like we are getting used to it! Video incoming in few hours!!

5 achievs

2. Gz guys, when Lk see us, he just take his metal white shorts on sword and surrend :-)
    P.S. I always work night shift when u down him /cry
    Blinkz

3. Not bad at all!

seem nice guild pve :p
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

4. RS 25hc from Friday:

LoD 1 shot from ytd (very nice kill)

Cheers!

5. can share video RS 25hc from Main-tank screen ;)

6. Our warlocks PC crashed at 4% and he lost whole record ;/ we will post it this week :)

7. i need to know tactics tank on rs 25hc i still new with tank-war.
    *ofc if tank not mind xD

8. May 1, 2015  
    Today we killed Halion25hc again. Just 2 wipes!

9. May 4, 2015  
    As you can see on the video above, a perfect rs25hc kill with just a silly death from cutter inside! On sunday we had Icc25hc cleared and LoD kill within 2 hours and a half from beginning (two LoD wipes cause of tanking issues)! The run had noumerous alts so this week we will have a guarantee 2nd LoD kill today or tomorrow! Soon guild will have 2 RS25hc kills as well.

That about RB's progress. We are in dire need of ele shamans, heroic ready ones. Also in need of mages and melee dps (fDK and warriors). Apply at royal-bloodline.shivtr.com

For any issues regarding the guild you can ask for an officer ingame!

10. May 5, 2015  

LoD from Sunday. Tomorrow ill upload LoD from today (hopefully)

11. May 6, 2015  

12. May 7, 2015  
    Rs 25hc main grp (6th kill on Deathwing)

13. May 9, 2015  
    Hey Guys good to see that u guys still playing, Mirimios it's me Zz i think i will lvl up and be with yall in Dalaran

14. May 10, 2015  
    Saturday's raid finished with 3rd ICC25heroic group one-shotting sindy! This week's progress so far:
    1st Icc25hc: Cleared
    2nd Icc25hc: Cleared
    3rd Icc25hc: 11/12 bosses
    1st RS25hc: Cleared
    2nd RS25hc: Halion at 10%, soon to have 2nd RS25hc kill weekly

As you can see guild will soon have 3 LoDs and 2 Halions per week! Wanna be part of it? Apply @royal-bloodline.shivtr.com! All end game content is cleared, avoiding all possible bugs, EVERY kill is on youtube for you to see for yourselves!

Thanks to all of the Royal Bloodline guild for creating this amazing community, I can safely say that we are the most non-elitist, fun guild that has achieved such AMAZING progress!

Hey zz! What's up?!

First ... 456781656 ... Last