1. May 21, 2015  
    This Gladiator Warrior with 2.2000000000000trillion rating even failed to see there is almost 10k absorbed damage, added up to a total 49k Melee hit on a Full Grievous Warlock. Yep only DW is bugged.. Now this high rated warrior makes me think about what rating he was in previous expansions lol. lets just wait till the vote bug tracker thing comes in and see whats on top of the list. Have fun while you still can :D

2. May 21, 2015  
    This Gladiator Warrior with 2.2000000000000trillion rating even failed to see there is almost 10k absorbed damage, added up to a total 49k Melee hit on a Full Grievous Warlock. Yep only DW is bugged.. Now this high rated warrior makes me think about what rating he was in previous expansions lol. lets just wait till the vote bug tracker thing comes in and see whats on top of the list. Have fun while you still can :D
    hahahaha i coudn't stop laughing with your comment :D
    GJ

3. May 21, 2015  
    Ten pages of cancer :D

I love my warrior. First time playing it. Not easy at all. I don't know where all these 5-button heroes come from but I don't have enough buttons for all my macros. When it comes to one class being op, I find warrs equal with a hunter and an enhancement shaman, the only difference being that on hunters I survived better. Damage-wise they are the same (can reach 20m in a random bg with all 3 classes with the same effort).

Throughout all expansions warriors have been hated. Me alongside them at times. But now having finally tried one, I can't see what the fuss is about anymore. They're nothing special. I think it's just the fact that people have faced some good players on their warriors, that's it. Try to calm down now.

An example comparison of my Enha and my Warr:
    Edited: May 21, 2015

4. May 21, 2015  
    Thank you, Core. Finally a comment which doesn't make my brain bleed while reading it.

First of all, I main (and only play) a holy priest, currently sitting at 512 iLvl. Being one of the first focus targets wherever I go, I've been hit by insane damages from all classes. Hunter, shaman, rogue, balance druid - you name it. I just treat them like one-time lucky star alignment procs. If they're bugs - well, they're going to get fixed eventually, why would I bother my mind over it. Heck, two nights ago a warlock's UA hit me for 3x 100k (no, I did not dispel it). I wish I took a screenshot of that, but at the time I was more interested in winning the battleground. However, someone later on helpfully pointed out that it was most likely an exploit.

My boyfriend mains a warrior for 5 years, played it on WotLK, Cata, and now MoP. He has so many macros and skills binded, my hands are too small to reach half of them. He seriously has half of his keyboard binded. As far as I am concerned, there are no 5-button classes. There are, however, 5-button players. And if you lose to such, well, sorry, the blame is on you.

5. May 21, 2015  
    check the damage and stop whine,39k-49k meele hit is not common,but when it is it's probably from a bg with beserker buff and all buff stacking.
    Still it's not even 50k,since Spiros said 50-100k meleehits all the time,150 k slams,100k bleeds. Where is the proof? All that poststs and yet he didn't posted 1 picture that proves his "100k" hits claims.

ok her we go more proofs.

http://s12.postimg.org/74t885ay5/Wo_...115_104848.jpg

522 warr testing on another 510 warr. (Self buffed,without using 2nd trinketno dancing steel proc.)

No 100k slams,no 100k bleeds,no 100k meele attacks.
    Yes 37 k slam critical ,yes 26.5k DW critical,yes 17k meele attack.

Not a single proc,self buffed.
    http://s13.postimg.org/5eyvglnx1/fdsfsd.png

you are too frustrdated Anti-Warrs,deal with it.

So waht makes DW bleeds hit 50k-65k crits?
    -beserking in battlegrounds (30% dmg buff)
    -Buff stacking
    -Proc stacking
    + Resiliance

Conclusion? Deep wounds skill bugs due to other bugs,since formula of DW is correct it seems to not be bugged,but WHEN you combine all things together or mix them up ( PROCS + BUFF STACK + RESILIANCE ) it affects Deepwounds and it deals more dmg then intended.So general bug.

6. May 21, 2015  
    "5 button keybinding class" have indirect meaning...in this case it means warriors can use fewer abilities(not using all abilities, not using them effectively etc.) and still reach average status in PvP. While other classes or specs with same skill level will end up significantly lower.
    Warriors are hated because their skill level floor is one of the lowest in MoP and decent people are hanging out in higher ratings than usual.
    In highest ratings all specs require 30+ bindings, if you do not have that much you are getting carried by partners or spec.
    Warrior + healer were strong in 2s on Blizz, but there were other comps that were stronger, like WW Monk/Feral + healer, Balance + Mage were better. In 3s wizard cleaves dominated highest ratings, only WMD had tiny chance of beating some wizard comps on highest ratings. But who cares about 3s, they are not common on Warmane.

7. May 21, 2015  
    Do you know what kind of buffs that warrior had? Maybe he used his 1-shot macro while buff stacking (this is still an issue on warmane) and having berserker. Who knows? But rather than discussing this possibility - especially considering that warriors on here stated that they rarely or never pull such high numbers in any of the mentioned skills let alone white melee swings - you guys keep extrapolating these incidents to the norm for warriors.

Strangely enough, I and other warriors cannot replicate those numbers. Which indicates that they are not the norm. But that won't stop you guys from crying.

Next thing you guys can cry about is how I cannot disarm a feral druid when I should be able to. After all, warriors only have positive bugs.

8. May 21, 2015  
    Do you know what kind of buffs that warrior had? Maybe he used his 1-shot macro while buff stacking (this is still an issue on warmane) and having berserker. Who knows? But rather than discussing this possibility - especially considering that warriors on here stated that they rarely or never pull such high numbers in any of the mentioned skills let alone white melee swings - you guys keep extrapolating these incidents to the norm for warriors.

Strangely enough, I and other warriors cannot replicate those numbers. Which indicates that they are not the norm. But that won't stop you guys from crying.

Next thing you guys can cry about is how I cannot disarm a feral druid when I should be able to. After all, warriors only have positive bugs.

Disarming a feral druid huh? Lmfao
    Thing is they are shapeshifted into an animal. I dont know how u disarm an animal but ok. This is the worst complaint ive ever seen so far, and it's made by a warrior main

9. May 21, 2015  
    "5 button keybinding class" have indirect meaning...in this case it means warriors can use fewer abilities(not using all abilities, not using them effectively etc.) and still reach average status in PvP. While other classes or specs with same skill level will end up significantly lower.
    Warriors are hated because their skill level floor is one of the lowest in MoP and decent people are hanging out in higher ratings than usual.
    In highest ratings all specs require 30+ bindings, if you do not have that much you are getting carried by partners or spec.
    Warrior + healer were strong in 2s on Blizz, but there were other comps that were stronger, like WW Monk/Feral + healer, Balance + Mage were better. In 3s wizard cleaves dominated highest ratings, only WMD had tiny chance of beating some wizard comps on highest ratings. But who cares about 3s, they are not common on Warmane.
    Got your point though.And i agree with you,
    Other classes might have more keybinds,but here on warmane warriors constantly meet other warriors unlike on retail.Here in 80% of arenas we meet mirrrors,so it's pretty tricky fighting the same "op combo" all the time don't you say?

1.CS
    2.Slam
    3.MS.
    4.OP.
    5.Shockwave
    6.Stormbolt
    7.Focus Stormbolt.
    8.Pumel
    9.Focus Pumel
    10.Recklessnes+SkullBanner macro
    11.Def macro
    12.Die by a Sword.
    13. Demoralazing banner macro
    14Mocking Banner macro
    15.Safeguard macro.
    16.Disarm.
    17.Charge Macro.
    18.Intimidating shout
    19.Intiidating shout + cahrge macro (focus)
    20.heroic leap
    21.hand of freedom/hand of protection cancelaura macro.
    22.beserker rage.
    23.Spellreflect.
    24. Sweeping strikes.
    25.Staggering shout,kappa
    battleground is different,the goal is to smash all the time.
    OnA the other hand arena is about ,Focuses ,partner support ,good timing,etc.I have like 30% less skills then druid.But Wotlk had 50% more keybinds then evryone else.It's a game,and games evolving,changing,sometimes you will be dissapointed,sometimes satisfied. It's the circle of Life.

Deal with it.

10. May 21, 2015  
    Disarming a feral druid huh? Lmfao
    Thing is they are shapeshifted into an animal. I dont know how u disarm an animal but ok. This is the worst complaint ive ever seen so far, and it's made by a warrior main
    You get the Ironic Paradox meaning of his reply ? I guess you don't...lol

11. May 21, 2015  
    check the damage and stop whine,39k-49k meele hit is not common,but when it is it's probably from a bg with beserker buff and all buff stacking.
    Still it's not even 50k,since Spiros said 50-100k meleehits all the time,150 k slams,100k bleeds. Where is the proof? All that poststs and yet he didn't posted 1 picture that proves his "100k" hits claims.
    Really, are you trying to prove that you are dumb? :D
    this screenshot of 49k meelee hit was from ARENA. It must be all the time 50-100k?are u crazy ?
    If you see 1 chaos bolt 1.000.000 damage every 4 chaos bolt it will be normal for you? :P

It's preety fun that you see others comments like mine comments about DW,Slams etc. :D

so how you explain this ?
    I can explain it for you. Warriors are preety skilled and so good players that can hit full geared players 50k white hits.
    We must accept that all warriors in warmane is godlike skilled and 100x times better than these crap warriors that you see in videos like pilav,bajheera and others.
    LOL

12. May 21, 2015  
    Really, are you trying to prove that you are dumb? :D
    this screenshot of 49k meelee hit was from ARENA. It must be all the time 50-100k?are u crazy ?
    If you see 1 chaos bolt 1.000.000 damage every 4 chaos bolt it will be normal for you? :P

It's preety fun that you see others comments like mine comments about DW,Slams etc. :D

so how you explain this ?
    I can explain it for you. Warriors are preety skilled and so good players that can hit full geared players 50k white hits.
    We must accept that all warriors in warmane is godlike skilled and 100x times better than these crap warriors that you see in videos like pilav,bajheera and others.
    LOL
    Are you dumb lol,you are writing about who is better and who is not ,you constantly ignore the facts i am giving you?

Did you check this? What's your asnwer?

522 warr testing on another 510 warr. (Self buffed,without using 2nd trinketno dancing steel proc.)

The facts that i want to put in that small virtual brain is that Warriors DW or MA is not bugged,buff stacks and proc stacks combined with resiliance on this server makes things get bugged not class itself.

Use translator bro i think you missunderstand half of the text in here.You gotta be russian, https://translate.google.com/

It's like training soccer,you will get a injury.Same like game mechanics.

13. May 21, 2015  
    Are you dumb lol,you are writing about who is better and who is not ignoring the facts i am giving you?

The facts that i want to put in that small virtual brain is that Warrior is not bugged,buff stacks and proc stacks combined with resiliance on this server makes things get bugged not class itself.

Use translator bro i think you missunderstand half of the text inhere.
    1st: Use your name instead of delete it .
    2nd: Yes i see. Your damage is too low . They must buff up the warriors. Most weak class in warmane.
    3rd: You will see above 50k meelee hits on less geared people

Nerf all others classes !! Buff up the poor warriors :D
    http://gamerindebt.co.uk/wp-content/...e-facepalm.jpg

14. May 21, 2015  
    1st: Use your name instead of delete it .
    2nd: Yes i see. Your damage is too low . They must buff up the warriors. Most weak class in warmane.
    3rd: You will see above 50k meelee hits on less geared people

Nerf all others classes !! Buff up the poor warriors :D
    http://gamerindebt.co.uk/wp-content/...e-facepalm.jpg
    Omg this is retail damageI didn't said it's either low or high,it's a proof,it Bllizzlike, lol again russian head missunderstanding. :D

Aswell for you,you will see 150k dots on low geared ones,what's your point lol?

15. May 21, 2015  
    Are you dumb lol,you are writing about who is better and who is not ,you constantly ignore the facts i am giving you?

The facts that i want to put in that small virtual brain is that Warriors DW or MA is not bugged,buff stacks and proc stacks combined with resiliance on this server makes things get bugged not class itself.

Use translator bro i think you missunderstand half of the text in here.You gotta be russian, https://translate.google.com/

It's like training soccer,you will get a injury.Same like game mechanics.
    Gotta love that u hide ur name.
    Second, ure hitting a plate class as well. Obviously the dmg is not that high. We're talking something about this 135k slam crits in arena. Take a clother, mage/warlock/priest , and SLAM him with all cds on in arenas. Yes, it'll strike for 135k crit more or less.
    Nice highlight of that 14k slam tho. Defend ur class more
    Stop denying that that ur class isnt over bugged, positively.
    http://bugtracker.warmane.com/projec...1&tracker_id=1
    No wonder every warrior will reroll " IF " ur broken abilities are finally fixed in some years
    & keep insulting us, and fix 'ur english. It sucks big time

First ... 891011 Last