1. sooo

so when the **** are pallys getting fixed? this **** is stupid just died to 24k censure dot tick. http://gyazo.com/f69ab8bc44b540e613121a306c0fb5dd

2. so when the **** are pallys getting fixed? this **** is stupid just died to 24k censure dot tick. http://gyazo.com/f69ab8bc44b540e613121a306c0fb5dd
    Is your partner assass? If so then I have no sympathy, he can literally rip apart a ret faster than they can even get holy power.
    Edited: June 14, 2015

3. Is your partner assass? If so then I have no sympathy, he can literally rip apart a ret faster than they can even get holy power.
    no, we're both sub.

4. stop playing like every other mongol rogue with bone link vial and 3500 resi and u might not get 15k dot ticks.

5. stop playing like every other mongol rogue with bone link vial and 3500 resi and u might not get 15k dot ticks.
    Top KEK

On topic: That number is wayy too high, even for people with 0 resil. Imagine a world where ret's dots tick harder than affliction warlocks, I can't either.

6. I can confirm that my dot does almost the same damage as Templar Verdicts. It's not supposed to happen

7. Yeah it is kinda ****ed up, can easily 2v1 by multi dotting to 5 stacks activating inquisition and just LoS while keeping the stacks up

8. @OP I agree that number is way too high for dot tick, but that doesn't happen very often.

I mean, when a ret has 30 stacks of ancient fury, avenging wrath, on use trinket, proc trinket and inquisition (30% more holy damage) then you're supposed to see such numbers. Also low resilience might be a factor here.

Anyways, I don't play on Warsong but that's just my two cents.

9. @OP I agree that number is way too high for dot tick, but that doesn't happen very often.

I mean, when a ret has 30 stacks of ancient fury, avenging wrath, on use trinket, proc trinket and inquisition (30% more holy damage) then you're supposed to see such numbers. Also low resilience might be a factor here.

Anyways, I don't play on Warsong but that's just my two cents.
    I did test with recount on dummy. At the end my dot dealt just a bit less compared to Templar Verdict. In PVP you should also add the fact that Templar Verdict damage is physical and gets reduced by both resil and armor while dot does holy damage and goes through armor, as a result you might even have dot doing more damage in PvP compared to your the most damaging ability. Also add the fact that you can keep dot up all the time without even going to melee range with your target and you can keep the dot up on multiple targets at the same time. This makes the dot just insane.