View Poll Results: Wartorn chest?

Voters
2025. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

760 37.53%
  • Yes. Players with Bloody Purse in their inventory can be attacked and Bloody Purse looted.

887 43.80%
  • No.

378 18.67%
  1. July 2, 2015  
    Giving the exact location of the chest is just lame for me, sry. You can annouce the territory and the time and thats it. It would be more interesting.

2. July 2, 2015  
    This is wrong for one reason.... it is not a pvp event currently. It is a event where the first person to click the chest wins coins from whichever faction is currently camping the spawn area. There will not be competitive pvp without a FFA area that has an option to not flag until the chest spawns so the fighting doesn't start until the chest actually spawns... otherwise it will just be a camping grounds for hours up until the spawn and whoever is fastest on the looting will get it.

So its a race event or do you have to maintain your ground against player controled entities? cause if its the later, thats called PvP my friend

3. July 2, 2015  
    iSullivan
    Very unfunny atm horde has 2x40 gm raids, ally has 1 and some pugs, needless to say we got smashed 40v80. For the watch.

4. July 2, 2015  
    So its a race event or do you have to maintain your ground against player controled entities? cause if its the later, thats called PvP my friend
    Sure its pvp... but I wouldn't call it good. when you have people outnumbered 4v1 its kinda dumb where a FFA setting like in the arenas would make it actually competitive.

5. July 2, 2015  
    That trial run today was very unbalanced. Hopefully the moderators can make it more balanced instead on inviting and instant spawning 150 horde vs 50 alliance 30mins before it spawns. Very one-sided.

6. July 2, 2015  
    There was 200allys in same spot .. but when we grouped up all pvpvers Iron + valar and Rudolf 40 man raid Rekt 200 ppl ... then allys cannot come back :S

7. July 2, 2015  
    You ally ppl.. you just tought ok, lets gather like 2 full raids and we all good.
    Ain't that easy, HORDE came and smashed you!
    Not once, not twice... oh well, what the hell.. /hug

Loved the pvp part, still confused about chest part.
    Kinda too.. idk, boring 5 sec of music and... thats it, chest gone, all gone.

8. July 2, 2015  
    Yeah its easy when you have 3 GMs leading and summoning an hour before the chest spawned. Only one GM for ally 10 mins before the chest spawned.

9. July 2, 2015  

10. July 2, 2015  
    I think that this event wasn't fair for Alliance. I mean horde groups were made like 30 mins or more before that chest would appear and the alliance one was made only like 10 mins before the chest and that group was made, in my oppinion, bcs all Alliance that was present there complained about that + the groups weren't balanced. Correct me if i'm wrong please

11. July 2, 2015  
    Yeah its easy when you have 3 GMs leading and summoning an hour before the chest spawned. Only one GM for ally 10 mins before the chest spawned.
    Actualy Iron Horse, Valars, Rudolfs, HordeCore and lots others, made 1 raid, we smashed you.
    Deal with it!

12. July 2, 2015  
    I just LoL'ed when the GM spawned a whole group of Alliance right into the middle of our raid group ... haha But the PVP was epic though... Still nothing compared to SNOWMEN two years ago though

13. July 2, 2015  
    Actualy Iron Horse, Valars, Rudolfs, HordeCore and lots others, made 1 raid, we smashed you.
    Deal with it!
    Yeah we had 1 group with 47 people in it. Wiped the whole alliance group. But it took a while. It was a power struggle over half the map. But epic. Its been almost two years since I've experienced such nice world PVP. Last time was SNOWMEN of December 2013.

14. July 2, 2015  
    iSullivan
    We were there early in a 40m pug raid, horde came with pug 40m we smashed them, then 2 gms made horde raids - they destoryed us, and at that point it was 60 ally vs 120 horde.

15. July 2, 2015  
    Could you just shut up or change this kid attitude? If you have a donated char and a nice guild, this doesn't make you important in any way

First ... 678910 ... Last