1. July 7, 2015  

Thank you Admins

Valderg here, Occasional streamer and avid gamer.

I just wanted to take the time to thank all the admins for the work they do. Most of the time admins and GM's go unpaid and volunteer their time to the server without any community thanks so I wanted to thank you!

Last night while streaming Malaco stopped by to hang out with a beautiful entrance of Bladestorming my face off while leveling thus killing me and my leveling friend. Was quite a funny interaction when he said he was an admin(as you know there are a lot of imitators). Even if it was only for a short time he got to actually play the game for fun and not work and im glad that we could all help him enjoy the game he works on.

As all admins work hard(or we hope so! LOL) and I appreciate you doing what YOU do so that gamers like myself can do what we do!

So as a gamer, here is a heart felt THANK YOU!

(Clarification)

Nothing fishy happened. no items given, no levels given, the encounter was as if he was another player, just with perks to transform himself :P
    Very professional even though its easy in circumstances to use the power for other reasons.

Glad i could contribute to helping an admin enjoy his hard work and relax for a bit!

EDIT:: Vod http://www.twitch.tv/valderg/c/6933919
    Edited: July 7, 2015

2. July 7, 2015  
    I don't know about GM's but admins in charge of the server and programmers who fix bugs are actually paid.

3. July 7, 2015  
    I don't know about GM's but admins in charge of the server and programmers who fix bugs are actually paid.
    I get paid for my job but dont feel appreciated so this was just to make them know they are. :)