1. [H] Order of the Red Lotus - PvP Based Guild

Closed. For god. To much other PvP guilds. No time play.
    Edited: July 21, 2015 Reason: Closed

2. Why doing one more PvP guild ? Why not joining Fatality or Jinxed ?

3. Why doing one more PvP guild ? Why not joining Fatality or Jinxed ?
    In order to achieve something you need to make changes. Fatality alone can't fight versus DDS/Infected. and everyone know Jinxed don't give a F.. about Fatality support in world pvp cases. I want bring numbers and support other PvP guilds in order to crush DDS/Infected.

But you know only your true friends are who back you up allways. Fatality allways will be my family no matter what. Thats why i made seperate guild to invite more people and back up allways them.

4. In order to achieve something you need to make changes. Fatality alone can't fight versus DDS/Infected. and everyone know Jinxed don't give a F.. about Fatality support in world pvp cases. I want bring numbers and support other PvP guilds in order to crush DDS/Infected.

But you know only your true friends are who back you up allways. Fatality allways will be my family no matter what. Thats why i made seperate guild to invite more people and back up allways them.
    This will just split the pvp community dude... It's better for you and your friends to join Fatality

5. This will just split the pvp community dude... It's better for you and your friends to join Fatality
    No ty, Honestly my guild name even better kappa.

6. Fatality alone can't fight versus DDS/Infected.
    At least there's one person on the horde side with a brain kappa

7. At least there's one person on the horde side with a brain kappa
    10 versus 25+another 8 = 34 members from both DDS/Infected last time was in TB fighting. Outnumbered Fatality.