1. No Custom Content

So to sum up varius comments I saw, should there be absolute no custom content? I mean no transmog, no portals between big cities, no gold draining mechanics, no modificated raids or buffs. I was reluctant at first but now I think that is better to NOT have custom content. What are your opinions?

2. Dont you start this, dont you ****ing dare. REMOVE THIS AT ONCE!

3. Custom features are the cancer of the private servers,even Molten embraced such twisted ideas.Remember that Shadowmourne could be looted from ICC 25 HC and RS 25 HC.

4. The very existence of this server is custom content.
    Lordaeron will be a progressive realm which is okay but, the realm will still run on a 3.3.5a patch. And that will surely affect pvp and pve, there will be alot of imbalance until we actually get to the wrath of the lich king content. Having some helfpul and improving custom content won't hurt the realm.
    Edited: August 12, 2015

5. Dont you start this, dont you ****ing dare. REMOVE THIS AT ONCE!
    Hey, i said i was against it, i just wanted to know the opinions of other people

6. So to sum up varius comments I saw, should there be absolute no custom content? I mean no transmog, no portals between big cities, no gold draining mechanics, no modificated raids or buffs. I was reluctant at first but now I think that is better to NOT have custom content. What are your opinions?
    Right, Custom Content you say? All the proposed (<<note that word there) changes were to improve the longevity of the server and interest of the players - For example Transmog Will Never Happen firstly. Never. The script itself comprimises a lot - the most stable one i use for my test realm is completely inadequate compared to the reatil one (it destroys armour set links).
    Seconly, Naxx 40 script implementation to Naxx 10/25 Naxx 40 was a retail instance, and the mechanics are retail based. People dubbed the new Naxx as being íncredibly easy' Its only fair they proposed BY DEMOCRATIC VOTE no less, whether to implement it to the server - of which im all in favor I mean, c'mon it was the pinnicle of raiding back in vanilla (out of the 20 or so complete full clears that were completed).
    Strength of Wrynn Buff removal - no doubt you'd class this as custom content (however it was only implemented to reduce the difficulty of ICC).
    Gold draining mechanics - implemented to ensure that prices do not get inflated making levelling proffessions or generally trading any goods impossible or would you like to pay 5k for titansteel?
    Portal from Ironforge & Orgrimmar to Dalaran - this is self explanatory. People are gonna be questing. A LOT. so their time in major cities is gonna be limited having a TP to Dalaran ensures easy access to the relevant city. Keeping trading options viable and population the auctionhouse.

7. The only custom content i want is portals from 1 major city in each faction to dalaran when northrend is released with a block until u reach lvl 73. (no need for over 500 lvl 1 bank-alts standing afk there)

Less stress on those poor mages spamming portals all day long xD