1. Hello Warmane Community,

After 1 week of recovering and recruitment. <Fade> has successfully downed Sindragosa 25 Heroic with some pugs. This raid had no wipes, and you can ask the pugs, that are now in <Fade> for your opinion. We attempted LK once, and he had 45% HP remaining.

We're looking for players who are looking for an opportunity, a home to have in the World of Azeroth. If you think <Fade> is the place, whisper an officer, or myself if you're interested. Otherwise you can apply online @ Thefade.shivtr.com.

Thanks for viewing.

2. kk there are a lot of taco boyz in dis guild, we are almost a taco guild, starting with scrubshot, dcesperascrub, blackscrubllet

3. Hello Warmane Community,

After 1 week of recovering and recruitment. <Fade> has successfully downed Sindragosa 25 Heroic with some pugs. This raid had no wipes, and you can ask the pugs, that are now in <Fade> for your opinion. We attempted LK once, and he had 45% HP remaining.

We're looking for players who are looking for an opportunity, a home to have in the World of Azeroth. If you think <Fade> is the place, whisper an officer, or myself if you're interested. Otherwise you can apply online @ Thefade.shivtr.com.

Thanks for viewing.
    Nice
    Btw gief enchants and gems, u are rich I mean asian, so I need a lot of enchants ): pliz best taco hunt ever

4. Come back???

With 50+ people being online, we've completed 2 ICC 25 Normals at the same time :)
    Our progress with LK 25 Heroic is nearly complete. He should fall within a week, or even tomorrow!

We're still looking for members for our guild, if you're interested. Please take a look @ Thefade.shivtr.com
    Edited: August 10, 2015

5. Amk siktir lan rip kayotica ... Thats what ju get for stealing other peoples names ahuehauehauhehau ...

6. Rest in Potato. When failing in pve is not enough, u go fail in pvp. rip

7. Kayo seems ur dead for real now hwa-98haw98haha RIP

8. Rest in Potato. When failing in pve is not enough, u go fail in pvp. rip
    One word,three letters:

Kek.

9. Come back???

With 50+ people being online, we've completed 2 ICC 25 Normals at the same time :)
    Our progress with LK 25 Heroic is nearly complete. He should fall within a week, or even tomorrow!

We're still looking for members for our guild, if you're interested. Please take a look @ Thefade.shivtr.com
    Ur come back didnt seem to last alot

10. What does it matter, he has other 30 toons his players carried for him in raids.

11. Afraid to screenshot your entire interface? Lmao.

Amk siktir lan rip kayotica ... Thats what ju get for stealing other peoples names ahuehauehauhehau ...
    Stealing peoples name? I'm sure you've confused me with another person.
    Kayo seems ur dead for real now hwa-98haw98haha RIP
    As you can see I'm dead... from picture.... herp derp.

For the rest of Warmane who likes to say that I'm banned, you may as you can see I'm online at this very moment. AMAZING :OOOOO
    So please keep your drama somewhere else, no one wants you here, or go back to your own guilds to gossip. Because obviously that's the new hype of Warmane. And for those of you making new forum accounts just to reply, that's kind of hilarious. Afraid of saying/showing who you are because of what might happen.... #Afraidofinternet. Really don't understand why people care so much about other guilds, you must really have nothing to do with your time. "AMG FADE NO DO LOD XD XD" So what? Who gives a F*ck. Mind your own business and the world keeps on spinning. Your opinions are your own, no one wants to hear you shout it to the world.
    Edited: August 17, 2015

First ... 3474828384858694134 ... Last