1. Came to brag, huh? About how you abuse bugs? Good move...
    i want this fixed as much as you do :). gonna keep up with broken recounts until they decide to fix it. as if seeing casters rolling tank trinkets is anything but sad. but yeah still gonna brag since every mage is exploiting this atm but nowhere near the actual "brokeness" of these recounts. After all this is a forum post made by a warrior bragging about his dps getting carried by spellweave in an encounter that gives him this huge advantage, so well i'm pretty sure since this is warmane my dps in madness hc is as legit as everyone's else here.
    Edited: July 21, 2015

2. i want this fixed as much as you do :). gonna keep up with broken recounts until they decide to fix it. as if seeing casters rolling tank trinkets is anything but sad. but yeah still gonna brag since every mage is exploiting this atm but nowhere near the actual "brokeness" of these recounts. After all this is a forum post made by a warrior bragging about his dps getting carried by spellweave in an encounter that gives him this huge advantage, so well i'm pretty sure since this is warmane my dps in madness hc is as legit as everyone's else here.
    Bragging about exploiting is ban worthy, I mean since you clearly do the DPS of 3 people making the encounter so much easier.

3. i want this fixed as much as you do :). gonna keep up with broken recounts until they decide to fix it. as if seeing casters rolling tank trinkets is anything but sad. but yeah still gonna brag since every mage is exploiting this atm but nowhere near the actual "brokeness" of these recounts. After all this is a forum post made by a warrior bragging about his dps getting carried by spellweave in an encounter that gives him this huge advantage, so well i'm pretty sure since this is warmane my dps in madness hc is as legit as everyone's else here.
    I'm not judging just poking! :)

4. Bragging about exploiting is ban worthy, I mean since you clearly do the DPS of 3 people making the encounter so much easier.
    Bragging about dps in said encounter with the aim to be the best.* the only way to achiev this in a thread made by someone abusing spellweave as well as ending on blue to get the full advantage of it, is this. As far as it goes for exploiting every single mage posting here uses it but their dps just wasnt as high with it. As far as for it being ban worthy let the Staff decide it, because this "brag about your madness hc dps with the current bugs going on around" thread's been up long enough to prove how not ban worthy this type of bragging is.

5. Bragging about dps in said encounter with the aim to be the best.* the only way to achiev this in a thread made by someone abusing spellweave as well as ending on blue to get the full advantage of it, is this. As far as it goes for exploiting every single mage posting here uses it but their dps just wasnt as high with it. As far as for it being ban worthy let the Staff decide it, because this "brag about your madness hc dps with the current bugs going on around" thread's been up long enough to prove how not ban worthy this type of bragging is.
    u can abuse spellweave as mage too mr pro exploiter

6. Haha it's really nice thread. How to explain you that you can't do parallel between 2 madness 10 or 25 hc or no mind what boss. It depends from all, from group from raid buffs from RNG just every factor can be important for your DPS. For example on one you can do 100k on second with 10 even 20k less and the other way about. Personally my record was on madness 25 hc (realm second after FLawless) with aliance guild "Faith" - ele shaman first with 87k end dps (btw this was after molten fix with Chain Lightning you can check the date). Unfortunately i havent time to post pic so you can watch the clip from youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxC9RUygIxU
    Edited: August 21, 2015

7. ele shaman first with 87k end dps (btw this was after molten fix with Chain Lightning you can check the date). Unfortunately i havent time to post pic so you can watch the clip from youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxC9RUygIxU
    Sorry to burst your bubble but there was an Ele shaman in the guild <The Ascendants> doing 90k roughly on Madness (can't remember if it was HC or Norm) before even Flawless killed 25HC, so it was before you :/ Atleast you got second /shrug

8. Sorry to burst your bubble but there was an Ele shaman in the guild <The Ascendants> doing 90k roughly on Madness (can't remember if it was HC or Norm) before even Flawless killed 25HC, so it was before you :/ Atleast you got second /shrug

If it was before even Flawless as you said its CL bugged period where ele shaman did 160-170k even 200k on dumies in SM with CL (after fix ele shaman does around 100k), second as i said you cant make parallel between 2 raids 3k more dps is nothing, third there almost hasnt guild where killed Madness 25hc now, im sure that even flawless dont farm it every week or max 1 times per week about alaince guilds now there hasnt guild where pharm madness 25hc about madness 10hc kill me but ele shaman never will finish with 90k on madness 10hc. I dont argue with you i dont said that im the best i just said "my best record". In all casses GG on this ele shaman with 90k :)
    Edited: August 22, 2015

9. If it was before even Flawless as you said its CL bugged period where ele shaman did 160-170k even 200k on dumies in SM with CL (after fix ele shaman does around 100k), second as i said you cant make parallel between 2 raids 3k more dps is nothing, third there almost hasnt guild where killed Madness 25hc now, im sure that even flawless dont farm it every week or max 1 times per week about alaince guilds now there hasnt guild where pharm madness 25hc about madness 10hc kill me but ele shaman never will finish with 90k on madness 10hc. I dont argue with you i dont said that im the best i just said "my best record". In all casses GG on this ele shaman with 90k :)
    Visit this website man, please http://www.englishspeak.com/english-lessons.cfm

10. If it was before even Flawless as you said its CL bugged period where ele shaman did 160-170k even 200k on dumies in SM with CL (after fix ele shaman does around 100k), second as i said you cant make parallel between 2 raids 3k more dps is nothing, third there almost hasnt guild where killed Madness 25hc now, im sure that even flawless dont farm it every week or max 1 times per week about alaince guilds now there hasnt guild where pharm madness 25hc about madness 10hc kill me but ele shaman never will finish with 90k on madness 10hc. I dont argue with you i dont said that im the best i just said "my best record". In all casses GG on this ele shaman with 90k :)
    Hm, I'm 90% sure CL was fixed before the first 25HC kill happened, back when mastery over scaled it correct? And yeah I know, 2 raids have different factors and gz on your record, was just correcting where you went wrong:)

11. Yes man my english is really bad but i haven't a embarrassment from this. I'm here to play not to learn a language and my friends and my guild know that. Important is that ppl uderstand me in one or other way, no one knows perfect english here i can bet in this. But my question is what kid you must be to hit ppl about their language? any brain limit man or you have some coplex about your possibilities ingame ? Think about that before to write something unprepared ? Have a nice day :)

12. Hm, I'm 90% sure CL was fixed before the first 25HC kill happened, back when mastery over scaled it correct?
    You are 90%, I'm 100% , be sure in this :) I checked the second update from April they fixed correct proc of Lava Burst with mastery, update from 20 May they fixed Chain Lightning, Flawless did realm first MoD 25hc on 13 or 14 May
    Edited: August 22, 2015

13. Flawless did realm first MoD 25hc on 13 or 14 May
    We did 4th May click

14. Oh, my fail. It misleads me the date of your clip in Youtube.

First ... 678910 Last