1. It's a teaser, not a trailer >.<
    Trailer will be released on 25.

2. I have to disagree. This teaser has been made by me exclusively for Warmane so there was no stealing involved. Each shot has been made on Warmane PTR.
    The voiceover is Velen talking and it's actual ingame quote.

As for the effort - this teaser had to be made within the span of 5 days so there was unfortunately no time for machinima or 3D compositing :(

3. I have to disagree. This teaser has been made by me exclusively for Warmane so there was no stealing involved. Each shot has been made on Warmane PTR.
    As for the effort - this teaser had to be made within the span of 5 days so there was unfortunately no time for machinima or 3D compositing :(
    Thanks for the factoid Hurricane - safe to say thats a big foot in mouth DoHHHH! (the prior poster claimed the teaser was stolen from youtube with NO EFFORT, but prior poster snipped his comment after hurricane corrected him/her)
    as for effort...great teaser
    (a teaser, imo, is that thing we watch for 4secs on you tube before the real show. To tease or not too tease that is the question. Were interested or were not.)

It had to do with our new realm...annnd so I found it interesting enough to look forward to a trailer
    Edited: September 5, 2015

4. I have to disagree. This teaser has been made by me exclusively for Warmane so there was no stealing involved. Each shot has been made on Warmane PTR.

Yeah it's actually really nice imo and it's just a teaser so people got it wrong that it's the actual trailer. The actual trailer would be more polished i believe.

5. Everyone is looking forward to see some huge main trailer but at this point it's very unsure whether I'm the one who's gonna create it. I'll stick with Warmane, that's for sure, but now I have a lot of work besides WoW. :-/

6. Its just a teaser,and to be honest its more than what i expected,im waiting for the trailer

7. Everyone is looking forward to see some huge main trailer but at this point it's very unsure whether I'm the one who's gonna create it. I'll stick with Warmane, that's for sure, but now I have a lot of work besides WoW. :-/
    Hehe we will see who is gonna make that or if it's gonna happen :) Looking forward to it nonetheless :)

8. I have to disagree. This teaser has been made by me exclusively for Warmane so there was no stealing involved. Each shot has been made on Warmane PTR.

Don't mind him. We all appreciate the work you did for us. :)

9. Sad gelada pack. hype over 10 year old expansion

10. Sad gelada pack. hype over 10 year old expansion
    Still one of the best expansions really...

11. Still one of the best expansions really...
    Not one of the best, it is the best!

12. Not one of the best, it is the best!
    Haha if you say so :D

13. Sad gelada pack. hype over 10 year old expansion
    hmmm ;/ now that you put it that way, i guess your sorta right

So- WhoooHoooOO for the 7.5yr old expansion Your playin!! woot Woot!!

14. Damn soon 100k views on the Lord trailer O_O (Bumping a old thread just cause of it) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJ9N7qHvJHI

15. Wow it reached 100k :OOO dat views though!

First 123 Last