1. Nerf human racial for lordareon? discussion

How about make every human for himself remove only stun effects a reduce its cooldown or something like that... 99.9% people role human because of that op racial... changing blizzard game on blizzlike feels strange but human racial is way too op AND player should choose his race disregard of racials and consequences..

ps: improving your item for real money (some weapon that i dont remember upgrade to fleshrender etc..) this SUCKS just stay with cosmetics and free donate.. :(

2. To be honest you won't see any changes of the racial cause that would be really weird since afaik it was never really nerfed till a long time after mop.

3. How about make every human for himself remove only stun effects a reduce its cooldown or something like that... 99.9% people role human because of that op racial... changing blizzard game on blizzlike feels strange but human racial is way too op AND player should choose his race disregard of racials and consequences..

ps: improving your item for real money (some weapon that i dont remember upgrade to fleshrender etc..) this SUCKS just stay with cosmetics and free donate.. :(
    I don't think this is ever going to happen .

4. Roll human, problem solved.

5. As atrocious as this racial has been for faction imbalance, no, I don't think Warmane should resort to something as drastic as disabling it altogether. That would be a massive shift away from the state of retail WotLK, which goes against their entire vision for Lordaeron.

This whole thing really has been just Blizzard's fault this whole time. To leave a broken racial like that existing for as long as they did was a poorly thought-out decision.

6. Sure. Next up, why don't we remove shadow dance as well. It's totally op. And bubble. And ice block. And bladestorm.

I play a human because I like humans, not because of the racial, but if someone wants to play because of the racial, who are you to forbid them that?

7. Since the Lordearon realm, with his progression sistem, will be more focused on the pve side of the game, I suppose we will see more horde players and guilds (horde racials are better for tanks, mdps and casters) so I don't feel the need to nerf the human racial. Not to mention that, in the first two pvp season, the lack of resilience caused by the low gear will not favor humans. They will feel the lack of those medallion.

8. are you a fool? everyone is rolling human since you havent recocnized yet btw the realm is going to be PvP right?

9. are you a fool? everyone is rolling human since you havent recocnized yet btw the realm is going to be PvP right?
    Definetly not. I've already played in a progression wotlk server and the horde side was far more populated. And that racial is not so op. I mean, it's not like you are going to turn in a multigladiator just because you have two pve trinkets.

10. are you a fool? everyone is rolling human since you havent recocnized yet btw the realm is going to be PvP right?
    UH those who play PVP will do so but actually human isn't good for PVE at all... Only because of the spirit and weapon spec (which prob is more then enough) but dwarf, night elf and gnome has it's advantages.

11. Panofsky i was talking to that guy who suggested to roll human ...

12. Panofsky i was talking to that guy who suggested to roll human ...
    Uh, ok. xD

Btw I still don't feel the need to nerf it. I mean, the gear will not matter so much in the first pvp season. A human warrior will not be able to deal much more damage just because he will equip both Grim Troll and the Darkmoon trinket.

13. this server is not about balancing stuff that blizzard did not intend to balance from the beginning of the expansion,just tell me how an unholy dk with shadowmourne is balanced in pvp?holy cow i can talk about how unblanaced this class is for days;apart from that,i think human racial is OP and should be there,its how the game was made,and i love it,

Spoiler: Show
    and i don't even play alliance,lol
    Edited: August 30, 2015

14. If its op it shouldnt be there... it makes some serious issues at race selection

15. If its op it shouldnt be there... it makes some serious issues at race selection
    Lol that makes no sense.... It was there in retail and should be there now as well. That's like saying remove someone else racial or class spell cause it's ''OP''

123 ... Last