1. which class to roll... class ur comfortable with or a totally new one.

ok guys as the name of the title suggests ... should i roll a class i am comfortable playing or the one which i have never maxed out before i am comfortable with paladins,dks,warriors,rogues as i have played them on woltk and cata expansions meaning i have lvled them up from the start.
    Now that dks r not der so tats out of the question... but i have never really tried classes like warlock, shammy, mage,druid too kinda..in fact iam pretty comfortable with melee classes since i have played them a lot... so is it worth investing time in a class which u havent played before or should i stich with the same classes which i have previously played..

2. ok guys as the name of the title suggests ... should i roll a class i am comfortable playing or the one which i have never maxed out before i am comfortable with paladins,dks,warriors,rogues as i have played them on woltk and cata expansions meaning i have lvled them up from the start.
    Now that dks r not der so tats out of the question... but i have never really tried classes like warlock, shammy, mage,druid too kinda..in fact iam pretty comfortable with melee classes since i have played them a lot... so is it worth investing time in a class which u havent played before or should i stich with the same classes which i have previously played..
    easy, roll a druid and try balance (ranged dps). don't like it? go feral, its just like rogue :)
    if you want to step in a new world druid is the small step to take. you can even try healing or tanking if you'd like to try that :)

3. play what you enjoy the most,because otherwise you will hate the class you picked and eventually you'll get bored of the game,if you want to play a mage or warlock,go ahead don't be those guys who want to have a good overall class but they always complain about how boring the class is.

4. It is okay to pick something you are entirely familliar because on 1x you will have enough time to master it. By the time you are 80 you will be competent with your class.