1. seems that the point marketplace is still worked on as i can;t access it. anyone else seeing this?

2. one big applause for warmane please, Kappa //

3. seems that the point marketplace is still worked on as i can;t access it. anyone else seeing this?
    As they said on front page, marketplace will be unavalaible while they are doing rework.

4. and how to increase activity rank? im new here hahaha
    idk it all

5. will you guys add mop content in the point marketplace?

6. We need explanation here:
    1. On what is based our activity rank?
    2. Will old features as faction change, race change, realm transfer will be still available?

7. Activity rank needs clarifing all my accounts are agents some I have not played in months and others that I play for several hours each day. Any info available?
    FYI they are all 'donor' accounts.

8. I thought this could not be handled worse, but:

All points have been reset following the announcement here. The point shop is unavailable now as we rework the system. Players may continue collecting points which will be squished before the rework of the point shop is concluded.
    We can collect points that will be removed in a future uncertain date and that can be used on nothing? Did I get that right?

Why didn't you wait until you figured what features were going to be removed before of removing the points?

9. Someone probably mentioned this but i'm too lazy to read all posts. What about all the amazing greens for 1-5 coins for transmog gear? they will be removed?

10. someone probably mentioned this but i'm too lazy to read all posts. What about all the amazing greens for 1-5 coins for transmog gear? They will be removed?
    points i mean.

11. Someone probably mentioned this but i'm too lazy to read all posts. What about all the amazing greens for 1-5 coins for transmog gear? they will be removed?
    Well, when someone bring the pets for 1 point into the topic they did run to increase its prices for over 30 points, my guess is that the prices will increase too

12. they could have prepared a sql database list for the new prices ever since the announcement was made, maybe they even did, just testing things locally/internally for finalization

13. warmane said sept 1 we would lose our points. this happened. done. old points are gone.
    now we may collect points, while they work on the market. the points we amass from today ON - we KEEP.
    when they finish the rework of the market they will 'squish' the points we have acquired from today on> to match the new system.
    happy collecting people.

the activity rank has not been explained to us - and an educated guess would have one believe its not in place yet.
    -perhaps they will explain it when its ready to be put in place??? .... thatd be my next guess.
    im not sure 17pages of 'wtf is this activity rank!!' is baiting them to answer us.

First ... 16242526272836 ... Last