1. The funny thing out of this mess, Slogg's Sweeper Squad was GETTING people of both factions to help by resetting the position of the vendors for Alliance and for Horde. 6 Horde Rogues showed up in Goldshire yesterday, asking for assistance from Alliance side, just as 3 Alliance were asking Horde in Durotar so just putting that out there lol.

Nonetheless, you guys should attack The Shrines instead of the vendors to prevent them from getting bugged. I remember in Cata something like this went down and the npc was bugged for 3 days, let's not have this happen for more than that on MOP.

2. Nonetheless, you guys should attack The Shrines instead of the vendors to prevent them from getting bugged. I remember in Cata something like this went down and the npc was bugged for 3 days, let's not have this happen for more than that on MOP.
    and this is exactly the thing that different being an ******* from playing on pvp server

3. and this is exactly the thing that different being an ******* from playing on pvp server
    Agreed, there will always be people like that, gankers, etc, but just a few who wants something fixed, pvp is fun and all but when it comes to elite npcs and vendors it is a different story.

But hey, I a just the neutral guy on the realm.

4. Nonetheless, you guys should attack The Shrines instead of the vendors to prevent them from getting bugged.
    Killing some one at the shrine forces them to rez somewhere in durotar for some insane reason. Oh and guess what, your corpse is at the shrine so that means rez sickness for you.

If anyone remotely kills people at the shrine, I report them for harassment since rezzing at the shrine is broken atm.

First 123