1. Mine opinion is that is ok few times to make group, travel to dungeon on foot, but within the time, it starts to be a problem. Especially when u got in group nervous kids (probably in 90% cases ull get at least one party breaker), so it starts to be annoying (u travel half of the world on foot and some1 at last boss ask for money to continue, group fall apart and something like that, happens all the time). I dont wanna mention tanks and healers who wanna be payed for dungeon. So from my perspective, it will just piss of ppl, and (like in my case) destroy will for dungeons. Sry for my english, hope that ull understand. Anyway, except that, i think that Lordaeron will be best realm on Molten.

2. just like it was back in vanilla/tbc :P except not as easy as it is now with wotlk talents :P
    Mine opinion is that is ok few times to make group, travel to dungeon on foot, but within the time, it starts to be a problem. Especially when u got in group nervous kids (probably in 90% cases ull get at least one party breaker), so it starts to be annoying (u travel half of the world on foot and some1 at last boss ask for money to continue, group fall apart and something like that, happens all the time). I dont wanna mention tanks and healers who wanna be payed for dungeon. So from my perspective, it will just piss of ppl, and (like in my case) destroy will for dungeons. Sry for my english, hope that ull understand. Anyway, except that, i think that Lordaeron will be best realm on Molten.

3. Need a help :( would merge my Warname AT to have the problem of not being able fucionarlos wanted to help me merge my account please my iD: income is Yosimar want please help me or tells me how to migrate would greatly appreciate it :(

4. they should enable race and faction change since u can do it on retail too if ur going for blizzlike

5. they should enable race and faction change since u can do it on retail too if ur going for blizzlike
    I suppose you agree that they should add monthly fee then too, since that's blizzlike?

6. Why when i try to log in it says to me dissconected from server?

7. I'm having same problem, been trying to log in for awhile now. It says that I have been disconnected when I try to log in :(

8. Is the realmlist wow.warmane.com ?

9. any update regarding faction/race change?

10. Is the realmlist wow.warmane.com ?
    No, its this:

set realmlist logon.warmane.com

11. Wont there be faction/race changes then? I need to know before I start leveling up

12. Btw guys, fly/tp hack is still there. I saw one hunter doing it. Hope that Sentital will improve even more ;)

13. We need RDF. It's not problem to travel to dungeons problem is player requirement to go dungeon with other players, for example dungeon min 15 and they want players lvl 20+,and when you are lvl 20+ it's no longer useful to you and with RDF all people could go when they want. You just can't go dungeon that can be useful when you need it,and not to mention XP from rdf...but nvm...your choice.

14. to download the realm i download the old or no ?

15. to download the realm i download the old or no ?
    Just change realms on your character select screen

First ... 65115155163164165166167175 ... Last