1. This thread isn't about your ban. If you have an issue with it, take it to the GMs. It won't be tolerated further here.
    If you don't want to work to get a next tier of point rewards, you will receive what you are eligible for. That's about it.
    As Kaer stated on the other thread on this subject, points are a gift we are giving to active and reliable players. No one is forced to work for them, required to get them or inherently deserving of earning them because of donations.
    Ok, I doubt I will get any help anywhere since that would require someone to admit they made a mistake in the first place. But I'll try.

2. This thread is more derailed than that Spanish train in 2013....

Can we get back to the discussion of how, after much time and thought, they screwed the point system entirely for players who don't have time to play all aspects of the game..

Some players can't log on at X time 3 days a week to raid because our lives aren't on a schedule, and can't pug with their fully donated (and partial resilience gemmed) pvp gear. (or are you trying to get us to donate more for pve gear to get those achievements?)

As Obnoxious said above with roleplay as an example of how a player can be active all day (playing bartender) but shouldn't fit the criteria to earn vote points, yet half the achievements themselves are exactly the same as roleplay (excuse me while I run around a forest hugging every critter and feeding them critter bites).

If all 3000 players are online hunting achievements, solo questing, /kissing critters and only logging on at raid times, then the server will a weird, lonely place full of roleplayers.

3. This thread is more derailed than that Spanish train in 2013....

Can we get back to the discussion of how, after much time and thought, they screwed the point system entirely for players who don't have time to play all aspects of the game..

Some players can't log on at X time 3 days a week to raid because our lives aren't on a schedule, and can't pug with their fully donated (and partial resilience gemmed) pvp gear. (or are you trying to get us to donate more for pve gear to get those achievements?)

As Obnoxious said above with roleplay as an example of how a player can be active all day (playing bartender) but shouldn't fit the criteria to earn vote points, yet half the achievements themselves are exactly the same as roleplay (excuse me while I run around a forest hugging every critter and feeding them critter bites).

If all 3000 players are online hunting achievements, solo questing, /kissing critters and only logging on at raid times, then the server will a weird, lonely place full of roleplayers.
    Either you are being purposefully malicious in what you say or you have never looked at the list of achievements and how easily you can get 1000 points without "hugging critters" or "raiding three days a week."

I'm going to follow what Kaer did on the other thread and lock this. In the end of the day, points are a reward we are giving, not a right earned by anyone.; We decided on criteria that encourage people to explore and play the game beyond just PvP or RP or repeating the same raid over and over. If meeting our criteria involves something you don't want to do, you're simply forfeiting getting that reward, without any change in your gaming experience.

First ... 456