View Poll Results: Would you like multiboxing to be allowed?

Voters
950. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

268 28.21%
  • No.

682 71.79%
  1. I do believe that most of the people here, reflecting against multiboxers are talking about the particular type of them:

The pew pew 5x single class glass cannon teams: 5x BM/MM Hunter, 5x ELE Shammy, 5x Blood/Unholy DK, 5x Boomkins. Anything other than those are not viable in PvP because of skill curve. Believe me.

That's like 10% of total multiboxers in general.

How come?

Most multiboxers are more interested in the challenge of world PvP and PvE in instances.

"But PvE is boring...?!"

Well, it might be boring, if you are playing solo and you have an brain-dead party with you, low DPS, bad heals, aggro loss, etc.

As a multiboxer, this is a challenge. You control everything: Tanking, DPS, Healing. It's not as easy as just pressing a single button and hoping that you kill Normal Mode bosses, not talking about Heroic Mode bosses. In theory it sounds just like that, by looking at this topic.

In reality:
    If you are a normal PvE boxer you will build a team which is 5 separate classes, which share no loot if possible:
    Warrior/Paladin+Hunter+Shaman+Priest+Mage/Druid is the most common setup.

To drive such a setup, one must have at least a mouse like Razer Naga or Logitech G12 and a keyboard with at least 5 extra keys somewhere.

Personally, to handle such a team it's required to use at least 48 keys, just to perform. Don't forget keys required to use different heals on specific characters, interruptions, etc. Imagine using that in PvP scenario with 5 different classes, 5 different skill sets, tons of independent AoEs, instant casts, rotations. Using AoEs sometimes tend to be even impossible in some scenarios, so most boxers cannot even AoE, not including the Starfalls and Chain Lightnings. It might get your head spinning just reading this to be honest. :)

So if you want to have the lowest impact of boxers, let us do the challenge which is dungeons and world PvP. World PvP is the most entertaining, trying to fight people's guilds, getting killed, trying to resurrect all 5 chars separately, it's fun, even if I get killed 10 times, but I can still get one of your friends/guild mates or even you, I am quite entertained.

BG/Arena PvP is for the other kind of boxers, that is all.

The most important point:

No multiboxer will EVER attack you first. It's that plain simple. You fight - we fight back. It's in the unwritten codex of multiboxers. You wave - we wave. You dance? We dance. Only possible cases of attack would be equally scaled teams, like 3 of you, but with way higher levels, 5 people or more (cities, etc) or just plainly silly, you going one versus my team, I really cannot help you beating on my healer, that is all.

Peace out.
    Edited: October 6, 2015

2. My english is good enough to know that the post you are talking about is probably being sarcastic/ironic. It works exactly the same if a wireless keyboard is mindlessly copying your keys to a few computers or a few friends are mindlessly copying your keys to a few computers.
    No. He was serious. You can PM him. And learn english plz

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....s-or-no/page32

3. In reality:
    If you are a normal PvE boxer you will build a team which is 5 separate classes, which share no loot if possible:
    Warrior/Paladin+Hunter+Shaman+Priest+Mage/Druid is the most common setup.

To drive such a setup, one must have at least a mouse like Razer Naga or Logitech G12 and a keyboard with at least 5 extra keys somewhere.

Personally, to handle such a team it's required to use at least 48 keys, just to perform. Don't forget keys required to use different heals on specific characters, interruptions, etc. Imagine using that in PvP scenario with 5 different classes, 5 different skill sets, tons of independent AoEs, instant casts, rotations. Using AoEs sometimes tend to be even impossible in some scenarios, so most boxers cannot even AoE, not including the Starfalls and Chain Lightnings. It might get your head spinning just reading this to be honest. :)
    It could be complex to set up but any noob can use it once it is set up.

So if you want to have the lowest impact of boxers, let us do the challenge which is dungeons and world PvP. World PvP is the most entertaining, trying to fight people's guilds, getting killed, trying to resurrect all 5 chars separately, it's fun, even if I get killed 10 times, but I can still get one of your friends/guild mates or even you, I am quite entertained.
    Any hacker can say: "Using my hack is a lot entertaining to me and a lot of fun!! Soon I'll come to challenge your guild!! Be happy for that!! Love me!!"

The most important point:

No multiboxer will EVER attack you first. It's that plain simple. You fight - we fight back. It's in the unwritten codex of multiboxers. You wave - we wave. You dance? We dance. Only possible cases of attack would be equally scaled teams, like 3 of you, but with way higher levels, 5 people or more (cities, etc) or just plainly silly, you going one versus my team, I really cannot help you beating on my healer, that is all.

Peace out.
    They often kill your lowii in a non contested zone using bugged spells. You are a shameless liar.

4. It could be complex to set up but any noob can use it.
    I would love to see a "noob" set up full scripts and macros for it. You, not reading things through is the most "noob" thing here.

Using my hack is a lot entertaining to me and a lot of fun!! Soon I'll come to challenge your guild!! Be happy for that!! Love me!!
    Multiboxing never classified as a hack, neither it classified as botting. Get your facts straight before claiming false charges.

They often kill your lowii in a non contested zone using bugged spells. You are a shameless liar.
    IIRC if you're not flagged for PvP, you cannot even get attacked in non contested zones you are mentioning. Another case of ignorance.

Bugged spells you say? Well, time to get them fixed then! Accuses me of using "hacks", knows all those "bugged spells". Heh.

Still is pasting the link like his clipboard, and wall around his room is covered in these links.

Still, very big charges, no real words. Have you ran out? Because that would be a godsend.

Isn't it about that right time to close the thread and leave it on vote-only? Because this guy is far more worse than the most toxic people I have seen in Molten/Warmane to-date.

Thanks for patience and understanding.

5. I would love to see a "noob" set up full scripts and macros for it. You, not reading things through is the most "noob" thing here.
    /clap you get anything. As I said, It could be complex to set up but it require no effort to use it once it is set up. Even a noob can use it after aving set up it.

Multiboxing never classified as a hack, neither it classified as botting. Get your facts straight before claiming false charges.
    /clap again, you get nothing again. It was an example of what a hack could say. A hacker using a ista kill hack (sorry I'm not a hack expert so I don't know the hack name)

IIRC if you're not flagged for PvP, you cannot even get attacked in non contested zones you are mentioning. Another case of ignorance.
    Bugged spells you say? Well, time to get them fixed then! Accuses me of using "hacks", knows all those "bugged spells". Heh.
    The real ignorance and the real lie is that MBer never attack you first. You still trying to lie at the community. Weird attitude and Hacker attitude I most say

Still is pasting the link like his clipboard, and wall around his room is covered in these links.
    Why is you so afraid of my link?

Still, very big charges, no real words. Have you ran out? Because that would be a godsend.

Isn't it about that right time to close the thread and leave it on vote-only? Because this guy is far more worse than the most toxic people I have seen in Molten/Warmane to-date.
    Is you disappointed of me not leaving you mass of MBxers here to lie in every new page hoping ppl who come to read only the last page to fall in your triks?

6. Well then.

Cry me a river and use this post as an example of me not really giving a damn about you then. :)

I am out.

7. Well then.

Cry me a river and use this post as an example of me not really giving a damn about you then. :)

I am out.
    LOL should those image be some kind of provocation? I am a mature person and I'm not so much inside the videogame.
    As an ex hardcore gamer, I just care a lot of game balancing and cheaters issue. This is normal in the hardcore gaming environment since to play hardcore you put an immense amount of effort in your skill improvement and game experience.
    That's it.

I also take this opportunity to say that I don't give a **** of being killed or losing a match since in a hardcore videogame the only way to improve is to lose and lose again. You most lost 20/30/50 match in a day to improve your skill. You could need 2/3 years to beat your master for the first time. This is why all your assumptions of me crying to be ganked have no foundation.

8. LOL should those image be some kind of provocation? I am a mature person and I'm not so much inside the videogame.
    As a ex hardcore gamer, I care a lot of game balancing and cheaters issue. This is normal in the hardcore gaming environment since to play hardcore you put an immense amount of effort in your skill improvement and game experience.
    That's it.
    How is multiboxing not balanced? Any is able to do it, nothing is stopping you. It is like when a maxed level ganks low levels, I don't like it, theres nothing I can do to stop it, it's just part of the game and you have to deal with it. When your maxed level, you have the ability to do the same.

9. 41 pages in , the war rages on, fiercer than before. The struggle is real.
    Stay tunned for more of the same, on page 42 !

10. /clap you get anything. As I said, It could be complex to set up but it require no effort to use it once it is set up. Even a noob can use it after aving set up it.
    How can u know that when u never multiboxed?
    Its always amusing to see these non boxer that pretend to know what multiboxing is about.

11. How can u know that when u never multiboxed?
    Its always amusing to see these non boxer that pretend to know what multiboxing is about.
    I have multiboxed. His statement is entirely accurate.

12. I have multiboxed. His statement is entirely accurate.
    Its harder than single boxing for sure.
    I do single box since vanilla and multibox since TBC so i know what im talking about.

First ... 313940414243 ... Last