1. lmao dude, have you been living under a rock?

everyone left already, ages ago....

I just check warmane a couple of days a week when I feel like looking/playing with all the crap I have on fw

but I normally play on another mop server that has pet battles working and most of the old content

they didn't even bother to put the brewfest, don't know if they are gonna bother with hallow's end or the feast of winter veil

and there's no way im gonna play some ancient xpac, let alone lvl from 1 at x1, lol.

so i figured, if im gonna start again, I better do it at a place where there is content

#yawnBringBackPetBattles

2. What's the point of this thread if you already know where and why your trolls are?
    Yeah but im not sure if they stopped playing or moved to lord,its kinda sad tho,I liked them and hated them at the same time,now they left a void

3. ofc ppl are leaving ... what's the point playing on MoP right now ? We didin't have an update for like 2 months? Wheres last tot boss, wheres tot hc? They are scripting HoF and RF Hof ... who cares about that? What are we supposed to do when there's nothing even to farm like mounts/transmogs (like on retail), where are legendary quests? Where are caldendar events? Where is warlock green quest? Where're new bgs (the one with carts). No one cares about MoP right now... they will probably releaee 5.4.8 in 2-3 months bugged as hell and will fix it for another 6-12 months.
    We have completely nothing to do once you are full grievious/4p tot (and i'm on 4 chars already)

other servers have better scripts and old content and everyday updates
    Edited: October 6, 2015

4. Frostwolf needs more PvP content bring me more bgs plsssss..............

5. Shush guys, they cant concentrate on the Lore realm with all this racket.

Perhaps people want to play on a working realm.

First 12