1. Also id like to say we on deathwing have the reset on a sunday and you dont hear anyone complaining here so whats the difference between lord and DW ?
    Loud minority

2. Make the reset on friday morning then. everyone will be happy

3. Make the reset on friday morning then. everyone will be happy
    So you can start raiding on a Friday, afterwards Saturday, Sunday, Monday, i guess every guild which wants to go for the realm firsts would be happy with that.

I sign that.

4. Is this discussion because guilds worried about realm firsts and want the best advantage they can get over a 10 year old expac that millions have done before???? lolololol

5. So you can start raiding on a Friday, afterwards Saturday, Sunday, Monday, i guess every guild which wants to go for the realm firsts would be happy with that.

I sign that.
    well not only the competetive guilds but guilds that are abit slower in the progression will have more time to focus on the raid during the weekend and continue for a few hours during the weekdays

6. Is this discussion because guilds worried about realm firsts and want the best advantage they can get over a 10 year old expac that millions have done before???? lolololol
    Its a fact that we are in this for the competetion and the race. Making the raid times/days more comfortable for a lot of people which do wanna raid competetive is a part of the preparation :P

7. So you can start raiding on a Friday, afterwards Saturday, Sunday, Monday, i guess every guild which wants to go for the realm firsts would be happy with that.

I sign that.
    I agree.

Make it Friday.

8. Keep it like it is because this is what's actually blizz-like, and also because this way, no one can cry that Warmane is going out of its way to cater to the demands of certain people.

This is probably exactly what they'll end up doing, too. In case you folks haven't noticed, they've already given away that they've been discussing this at length, and a Wednesday lockout was a conclusion they arrived at after having said discussion.

9. Keep it like it is because this is what's actually blizz-like, and also because this way, no one can cry that Warmane is going out of its way to cater to the demands of certain people.

This is probably exactly what they'll end up doing, too. In case you folks haven't noticed, they've already given away that they've been discussing this at length, and a Wednesday lockout was a conclusion they arrived at after having said discussion.
    If it fits the majority, why not change it? They changed some other things as well. And reseting it on friday is gonna benefit a lot of people. Like, friday afternoon, everybody gets home from work/school/university and be like: Weekend, lets play WoW.

10. Keep it like it is because this is what's actually blizz-like, and also because this way, no one can cry that Warmane is going out of its way to cater to the demands of certain people.

Weird that you say they gave it a lot of thought. One guild had an issue with it and they decided that, within 15 minutes, that was all they needed to hear to change the reset. Now that other guilds or players cry out for change we'll be ignored? I doubt it, but if that does happen, it just proves what most people fear about the staff.

EDIT: But you know what would be great? Some input from staff.
    Edited: October 9, 2015

11. I'm not really sure how people can know in theory what day suited raiders the best unless there are some official statistics or just based on experience... Cause basing it on experience can be well... Shooting in the dark so to say it but we will see.... I don't mind any of the reset days i just wanna raid and i'll make my schedule from that... If it's decided by Wens, then it will be on Wens. We can try to affect it by voicing our opinions but they are the ones who have the last word.

12. Weird that you say they gave it a lot of thought. One guild had an issue with it and they decided that, within 15 minutes, that was all they needed to hear to change the reset. Now that other guilds or players cry out for change we'll be ignored? I doubt it, but if that does happen, it just proves what most people fear about the staff.
    You're grasping for something to justify this hissy-fit over. They didn't change it on a whim in 15 minutes because IaC complained. They were likely debating what day to set the lockouts to all along and settled for one that matches retail (and incidentally, also a large number of other private servers). You're jumping all over their lack of transparency and drawing very self-serving conclusions from it.

13. You're grasping for something to justify this hissy-fit over. They didn't change it on a whim in 15 minutes because IaC complained. They were likely debating what day to set the lockouts to all along and settled for one that matches retail (and incidentally, also a large number of other private servers). You're jumping all over their lack of transparency and drawing very self-serving conclusions from it.
    Read my post on the second page and come back.

The only time when the reset would really matter and be good for a lot of people would be friday or saturday, when the weekend starts and everybody can enjoin a new raid lock.

14. Read my post on the second page and come back.

The only time when the reset would really matter and be good for a lot of people would be friday or saturday, when the weekend starts and everybody can enjoin a new raid lock.
    So raiding can be at its peak during the weekends, and then simmer off very steeply by mid-week? That wouldn't be healthy for the pugging scene. Having a mid-week reset encourages raids during the Wed-Fri period, whilst not detracting from weekend raiding because a lot of raids will always happen on weekends anyways. There's a reason Blizzard has always had a Tues/Wed lockout.

15. Raid resets should be on Wednesdays because realm is based in EU and BLizzard designed it that way.
    You will never get common ground on problems like this, obviously there will always be some guilds which benefit more/less from the situation.

Keep in mind that solving problems like these players must adapt to the situation not game developers.

First ... 2345 Last