1. Its people like you that is a shame for the alliance if you actually play alliance

2. You just don't get it. You are just horde ****s that hate the alliance
    loooooooool so we horde ****s huh? thats not a very nice thin to say, just shows how many here from the UK :D

3. loooooooool so we horde ****s huh? thats not a very nice thin to say, just shows how many here from the UK :D
    I am NOT from the UK and horde sux. They only live on their unfair racials

4. Its people like you that is a shame for the alliance if you actually play alliance
    But I don't bring shame to the Alliance if I play Horde - only if I play Alliance? Are you saying that Horde players are respectful representatives of the Alliance faction while Alliance players are an embarrassment to their own faction?

Man, you're on some seriously thin ice here.

5. Oh man i do really hope this guy is a troll otherwise i feel sorry for him

6. Oh man i do really hope this guy is a troll otherwise i feel sorry for him
    I am NOT a troll i play alliance. I would never ever play troll. i would never go horde. they suck. But i guess you play horde or else you would also think the undead racial is unfair.

Horde is the worst. just a bunch of freak races. all the same no real difference betwee the races. boring and silly

7. Horde is the worst. just a bunch of freak races. all the same no real difference betwee the races. boring and silly
    Wow, racist.

8. I am NOT a troll i play alliance. I would never ever play troll. i would never go horde. they suck. But i guess you play horde or else you would also think the undead racial is unfair.

Horde is the worst. just a bunch of freak races. all the same no real difference betwee the races. boring and silly
    So the alliance is not boring and have a big varity of races?

To be hones besides some hippe elfs and some spacegoats alliance is just humans. Normal humans, short humans and REALLY short humans :)

9. worst got dam troll thread ive ever seen

10. But I don't bring shame to the Alliance if I play Horde - only if I play Alliance? Are you saying that Horde players are respectful representatives of the Alliance faction while Alliance players are an embarrassment to their own faction?

Man, you're on some seriously thin ice here.
    i think he's on something quite a bit stronger than thin ice.

11. obvious troll thread is obvious

-ssjCyrax

12. So you're actually complaining about a feature of the game ? Wow...

First 12