1. Other realms are already having updates, for example Frostwolf received an update today.
    Expect Outland within the first week of november, a bit later than announced. You are not prepared for hundreds of players awaiting in the Dark Portal to gank you.
    http://imgur.com/6j3puvA

2. Also, kupeczka - there have been some major improvements made to Lordaeron, and now the staff want to copy them to the other WOTLK realms. It doesn't mean Lordaeron will be put on hold, rather that the other realms who waited until now, are finally getting updated, AFTER Lordaeron.
    Other WotLK realms will not receive any updates, the cores are different, and working on Ragnaros/Deathwing right now would be a waste of time as the core will be changed. They will only be updated when Lordaeron's end-game raids are ready.
    What is going to be ported over are dungeons and raids, and in the future quests, to Neltharion and Frostwolf. All of that is at the devlog.

3. So does this mean that TBC will be postponed till 1st week of november?

4. But u realise that only 1/4 of Warmanes community plays on Lordaeron?
    Warmane also has to pay attention to the other 3/4 from time to time.
    Their focus is on Lord.... They said that for ages sooo.... They have teams on Cata and MOP as well so their not ignoring the 3/4 of the community...

5. Oh no...

Time to remod skyrim again I guess...
    Exactly this, i've already installed requiem, so we'll see.

6. Oh no...

Time to remod skyrim again I guess...
    Off - THIS! Reinstalled Skyrim but i don't have the courage to start it/start modding it, last time i had 489 mods, took me 5 days to install them all and make it sable

ON - And i cant stand the 60 anymore (and i was one of those that wanted vanilla in first place), this is not even close to say vanilla, the unbalanced its a bad joke, with lvl 60 feral druid i get my *** kicked hard by paladin/rogues that are even 6 lvl smaller then me. Its not fun at all,its annoying and stressful to say the least.
    People cry that they arent lvl 60 yet?? what kind of bad excuse is this ?? server was launched 15 days ago, even if you play 1-2 hours per day you should have reached level 60 on at lest 1 character, its nobody fault you liked to do something else in that time, instead of leveling
    Yeah, people that play compete ret.arded overpowered characters for the current level cap enjoy the current state of server, but what about the 85% of people on this server that didnt start a paladin, a rogue, a hunter?? what about them?
    I finished my first level 60, a druid 4 days ago, and guess what? for 4 days i QUITED, i was disgusted by the unbalance since this isnt vanilla coz they arent vanilla talents tree.
    Last night i started second toon coz i was bored, and again, how can you ppl LIE that you cant get to level 60 till the end of month??? in 1 hour 30 mins last night i made level 14, if you dont afk in city's or cry in all that time that youre online on global for a dungeon, you can make level 60 so easy even if you play 1-2 hours a day

Nobody is responsible that you like to afk or waste time with professions and not level up
    Nobody is responsible that you afk or cry on global and waste time till you find a a group for a dungeon and not level up
    Nobody is responsible that you just started now, server launched 15 days ago.
    Nobody should suffer a prolonged total unbalanced of current state of server because you like to stroll out in an unbalanced character, it may be fun for you, its not for anyone else.
    Edited: October 10, 2015

7. Take it easy there pumpkin, Vanilla might be here for a little while longer, i'd hate to see you flip over it.

Go ahead and level a paladin/hunter/rogue , like the actual 85% of the server

8. Im actually enjoying myself very much. Im only 29 and still leveling mind you, but I look forward to spending quite a bit of time at 60. In my opinion, the duration of Vanilla could easily even last for another month given how there is, afterall, a plenty of time to explore WotLk when it comes on, given the rest of the time of this server will be spent there.
    Edited: October 10, 2015

9. ON - And i cant stand the 60 anymore (and i was one of those that wanted vanilla in first place), this is not even close to say vanilla, the unbalanced its a bad joke, with lvl 60 feral druid i get my *** kicked hard by paladin/rogues that are even 6 lvl smaller then me. Its not fun at all,its annoying and stressful to say the least.
    People cry that they arent lvl 60 yet?? what kind of bad excuse is this ?? server was launched 15 days ago, even if you play 1-2 hours per day you should have reached level 60 on at lest 1 character, its nobody fault you liked to do something else in that time, instead of leveling
    Yeah, people that play compete ret.arded overpowered characters for the current level cap enjoy the current state of server, but what about the 85% of people on this server that didnt start a paladin, a rogue, a hunter?? what about them?
    I finished my first level 60, a druid 4 days ago, and guess what? for 4 days i QUITED, i was disgusted by the unbalance since this isnt vanilla coz they arent vanilla talents tree.
    Last night i started second toon coz i was bored, and again, how can you ppl LIE that you cant get to level 60 till the end of month??? in 1 hour 30 mins last night i made level 14, if you dont afk in city's or cry in all that time that youre online on global for a dungeon, you can make level 60 so easy evenif you play 1-2 hours a day

Nobody is responsible that you like to afk or waste time with professions and not level up
    Nobody is responsible that you afk or cry on global and waste time till you find a a group for a dungeon and not level up
    Nobody is responsible that you just started now, server launched 15 days ago.
    Nobody should suffer a prolonged total unbalanced of current state of server because you like to stroll out in an unbalanced character, it may be fun for you, its not for anyone else.
    And... no one is responsible that you rushed to level 60 as fast as you could?
    We were very clear about how the expected timeline was going to be, and it would at most be extended, not reduced. The choice to rush ahead was strictly of the people who did so and they did it with information visibly available that if they did that, they would stop at a temporary roadblock. Should we "suffer" a change to our plans and hurry stuff up because people were impatient, despite being informed of how it would happen?

10. Other realms are already having updates, for example Frostwolf received an update today.
    Expect Outland within the first week of november, a bit later than announced. You are not prepared for hundreds of players awaiting in the Dark Portal to gank you.
    We are.. but you are not from what i see. Week longer is not that bad..but just but meh..

11. And... no one is responsible that you rushed to level 60 as fast as you could?
    We were very clear about how the expected timeline was going to be, and it would at most be extended, not reduced. The choice to rush ahead was strictly of the people who did so and they did it with information visibly available that if they did that, they would stop at a temporary roadblock. Should we "suffer" a change to our plans and hurry stuff up because people were impatient, despite being informed of how it would happen?
    I didnt rush at all, 12 days to make level 60 its not rushing, i did dungeons, farmed all the materials i needed to level professions to max, wasted alot of time with AH and so on. And dont get me wrong, i dont mind a delay of couple days BECAUSE technical issues, that i understand perfectly and dont mind at all, but i do mind a delay, like 1-2 months only because some people asked.

12. I didnt rush at all, 12 days to make level 60 its not rushing, i did dungeons, farmed all the materials i needed to level professions to max, wasted alot of time with AH and so on. And dont get me wrong, i dont mind a delay of couple days BECAUSE technical issues, that i understand perfectly and dont mind at all, but i do mind a delay, like 1-2 months only because some people asked.
    Trust me, if we do happen to delay it, I doubt it will be because people asked. More people asked for RDF, and you know how that went.
    If it gets a bit delayed, I'd see it being because of what Arbiter said: a little attention being temporarily diverged to export and adapt some content to the other expansions, but even then there's no official statement yet that there will be the need for any delay.

13. does this mean you people will finally give warsong at core after 4months of promising

14. does this mean you people will finally give warsong at core after 4months of promising
    No idea, that's something you might need Malaco to answer.

15. Not sure why it matters? Honestly, TBC is going to be just as unbalanced when it comes to pvp. Should just enjoy it while we can, because once TBC is released there is no going back.

First 1234 Last