1. It's the same on both sides I guess.

The problem is not faction, it's "world PvP". I really don't like those kinds of realms (but since Loarderon is really a great work, I play on it). You never get a single fair fight. It's either group raping, or high level gank. Period.

The question is : what is the point in doing that ? What fun does it bring ? Swarog, do you feel strong when sitting on low-level dead character ?

Yesterday, two group mates tried to summon us from Gnomeragan. But a 60 Alliance was sitting here, killing them on sight.
    We tried to come back there 2 hours later. Yes, 2 hours. The same guy was still there. Really, this guy waited "afk" in the same spot 2 hours just to kill 2 more low-level. I guess you call this "world PvP"

2. Next time it happens hit me up under Xevious horde.Il make sure I bring unfair fight to them.

3. Well almost everyday the same mage from that nab third shift guild is in redridge ganking lowbies in the town, thats pretty much the same.

4. I am currently stuck at level 36 on Alliance side, because everywhere i go, i get ganked by high level horde players.
    STV = insta-death
    Arathi Highlands - infested by horde players, can't even travel to my quest location without dying at least 2 times.
    Better use the heartstone and get back in Southshore - 4 level 60 horde players in the inn, killing all NPC and players.
    Rage quit, better luck tomorrow.

At this rate, i will have to wait until everybody is at max level, so i can level in peace, without running in ghost mode more than half the time i spend in game.

5. My personal experiance from leveling both as horde and ally, Not on this server but on several other warmane servers and on retail is that i ALWAYS get ganked much much more when leveling as horde.

So from my personal experiens on atleast 10+ servers both here and on retail is that yeah alliance do ganka alot more. and alos CC alot more than hode. because this is how it has been for me without any exeptions. I have always get less genked and camped when playing ally.

And as ally i have actually encountered alot more hordies that helped me out insted of ganking me. that has almost never happend when playing horde.
    So yeah from my personal experiens there is actually a pretty huge difference and ally gank more

And i know its not me. A friend i ahve did only play ally and complained about how much horde ganked. and that they was much worse than ally at ganking. Then he re-rolled horde and then he was "Oh **** i was wrong. i tought horde did gank alot but it is NOTHING to how much ally are ganking"

Ps: i am sure other people has different experiences and i wont argue against that. i am just tellign my own experiences

6. 44 lvl, never was raped by 60 alliance player

7. 44 lvl, never was raped by 60 alliance player
    Wish i had same luck i got raped alot while leveling. both by level 60 players or whole groups of players around my level. like 4 or 5 vs 1 fights and camped alot. had to more than nce Gy ress and change zone to be able to continue leveling

But one fun thing i can't remember that i ever got ganked by a gnome or dwarf. mostly humns and a couple of nelfs

8. Wish i had same luck i got raped alot while leveling. both by level 60 players or whole groups of players around my level. like 4 or 5 vs 1 fights and camped alot. had to more than nce Gy ress and change zone to be able to continue leveling

But one fun thing i can't remember that i ever got ganked by a gnome or dwarf. mostly humns and a couple of nelfs
    Funny as it seems , it seems to be the same case for me, every lvl 60 that has ganked me has always been human or nelf , no exception.

9. Funny as it seems , it seems to be the same case for me, every lvl 60 that has ganked me has always been human or nelf , no exception.
    Every level 60 that has ganked me has been Horde. No exception.
    Does that mean I can logically conclude that all gankers are Horde?

10. Funny as it seems , it seems to be the same case for me, every lvl 60 that has ganked me has always been human or nelf , no exception.
    Yeah i did not really think about it first but then when i noticed it, it has really been that way. if i come across a gnome or dwarf they never do anything but almost every damn human ganks me and most of the nelfs to. strange that it is such a difference between races

11. Every level 60 that has ganked me has been Horde. No exception.
    If you conclude that gz being a braindead. Never did i conclude anything only pointed out my experience.

12. Well there are lots of ppl saying that this happens in both sides. But for real, don't even try to compare, it's 1000 times worse as horde player

13. Well there are lots of ppl saying that this happens in both sides. But for real, don't even try to compare, it's 1000 times worse as horde player
    Maybe not 1000 times. But yeah from my experience from leveling both horde and ally characters on several different servers. i agree. It has been MUCH easier to level as ally. God damn even on the Mop server that had like 80%+ horde i got ganked much much more as horde compared to when i leveled my ally char on same server

14. Every level 60 that has ganked me has been Horde. No exception.
    And yeah that is actually a logical conclusion. All that gank alliance players are horde. But it goes the other way around to. every hode that get ganked get ganked by alliance players. but that should be pretty obvious :)

15. I love to observe some of these. It is like two drivers, complaining of who is to be blamed for damages, when driver1 was over speedlimit and had to stop quickly and driver2 was overspeedlimit front of car glued to driver1's back. Both sides are at fault, yet **** gets throw at other side no matter what. Except the poor bike that got hit.

Problem is not Alliance or Horde. It is player attitude, inability to turn off PVP, situations where one person wants to get his revenge on other person, because other person accidentally casted Chain Lighting when first one was bit too close and got struck. Oh and lack of things to do for level 60 characters, I guess PVP battlegrounds got boring since it wasn't fixed as PVE was, so they are looking for a replacement.

Lets not forget people that hate PVP in general and thus pick fights they know for sure they can win to get back at the dirty [insert enemy faction name here].
    Oh and let us not forget whole quest item and resource war, where you are better off going level 45 to STV so it would be easier to obtain quest items and such.

Also people who have low ego. Those are a problem, but near impossible to fix. Unless you make server PVE... yet then they might find a way to annoy lower level player by stealing their mobs or something.

First 1234 ... Last