1. Gnomeregan quest problem

I went to Gnomeregan like 2 days ago, for the quest Rig Wars, that required 2 items obtained - 1 from boss, 1 from box at the end of the chamber. I got the one from boss, but left before getting the other one. Today, I went back to instance alone and reached that box, but it won't let me take the item, it says "Already Looted". What do I do about this?
    Edited: October 15, 2015

2. Hm, not familiar with the quest. However, I did a quick search in our bugtracker and didn't see anything reporting it. So if it's a bug, feel free to make a bug report for it.

3. When you get "already looted" or "currently in use" a relog usually fixes it.

4. Relog while still in the instance, or should I first leave it and then relog?

5. Relog while still in the instance, or should I first leave it and then relog?
    Try it in instance and pray it doesn't boot you out/reset it and restore all mobs. Stay in group with a level 1 alt on a second account or something.

6. I tried to relog in the instance, but it didn't help :( Is there anything more I could do to finish this quest?

7. I tried to relog in the instance, but it didn't help :( Is there anything more I could do to finish this quest?
    do another run

8. Went to instance again with a group and got the item ! :D Thank you all for your answers :)

9. just for u and others to know - it happens when u loot it too far from the item (but it still lets u loot it) or when u loot it and cancel in the last milisecond

10. just for u and others to know - it happens when u loot it too far from the item (but it still lets u loot it) or when u loot it and cancel in the last milisecond
    This must be the issue, but it's not happening that often I've tried to reproduce it with herbs, but I got 9 out of 10 herbs [using max range]