1. Also, gals and guys, please, if you can, post the full screenshots.

I'm not going to leak them to CIA or something.
    That sounds like something someone who would leak screenshots to the CIA would say!

2. Welp, blown my cover.

Also, added all the stuff to Lynae, including Winterspring Frostsaber (congratulations, it really takes a patient person to get that one).

Horde, there is a certain Venomhide Ravasaur out there that can't wait to be tamed.
    Edited: October 16, 2015

3. Added all the stuff to Lynae, including Winterspring Frostsaber (congratulations, it really takes a patient person to get that one).

Horde, if you get that Venomhide Ravasaur, you can be the first.
    Hehe i knew some players doing the quest but i dunno if anyone actually bothered with the 20 dalies or whatever it is to actually get it :P Hopefully we will contribute in some other way :D

4. Spoiler: Show

claiming master of wsg, veteran of wsg, persistent defender, quick cap, not so fast

orc huntard

5. Spoiler: Show

claiming master of wsg, veteran of wsg, persistent defender, quick cap, not so fast

orc huntard
    Apparently so. Beaten by a day (probably less tbh, we don't know the server times). I do however, have the persistent defender first.

6. Note to self: Don't use Auto-Loot / Be too quick when fishing for Old Crafty... Got to "Accept" the Bind on Pick-up >.<

7. Note to self: Don't use Auto-Loot / Be too quick when fishing for Old Crafty... Got to "Accept" the Bind on Pick-up >.<
    There's an addon that automatically accepts that for you while fishing called ArkAutoLoot or smth, I used it on cata, should be a version for 3.3.5.

8. First person with two lvl 60's or nah

9. First person with two lvl 60's or nah
    Highly doubt it, but gratz =D

10. Couldn't contribute with Old Crafty because he got away when I was too fast with clicking away... However I am finally 300 in all professions, ready for Outlands.

http://i.imgur.com/epvnj3K.jpg

Edit: Also have everything except Isle of Quel'danas Explored: http://i.imgur.com/MXL779s.jpg
    Edited: October 17, 2015

11. Is a cookie downs Chromaggus!
    Will update this post soon!
    Edited: October 17, 2015

12. Is a Cookie is about to down Nefarian!

13. <Is a Cookie> DOWNS NEFARIAN!

You can see all the peeps from my messy UI

14. el rojo rekkin that ****, too bad its an underwhelming encounter

15. Saw the fight on stream, joke-bosss, not even scripted properly. But still, congratulations.

First ... 7891011 ... Last