1. Saw the fight on stream, joke-bosss, not even scripted properly. But still, congratulations.
    Considering we are the first to get to Nefarian it's expected to have some bugs/missing things... I doubt you are supposed to be enable to interrupt all it's abilities pretty much but i don't know how he actually was in Vanlia either :) I'm just glad we killed it and we can lay off progression for now :)

2. Saw the fight on stream, joke-bosss, not even scripted properly. But still, congratulations.
    What fight isn't ...

3. Sorry boys...
    10 mounts 10.10.2015 http://imgur.com/BEfX9Zh
    25 mounts 13.10.2015 http://imgur.com/GB7kGF8

and the Fishning Diplomat 18.10.2015 9:22 realm time http://imgur.com/7RBWRGD
    Edited: October 18, 2015

4. Updated WSG stuff (including Persistent Defender and Ironman) and mounts (including claims). Added Fishing Diplomat and Got My Mind On My Money for Rohac.

Added BWL and Classic Raider (I guess) for Cookies. <Is a Cookie> now is the first and only guild on server that's proven to level up from scratch and clear all the vanilla content within a month of actual server release. This concludes an argument on if that's even possible, at least for the current Warmane core.

Also I want to note that the first post has started to glitch a bit, not showing last editon time properly and sometimes not saving the changes I'm doing. Poke me if you think I've messed up something.

5. Note to self: Don't use Auto-Loot / Be too quick when fishing for Old Crafty... Got to "Accept" the Bind on Pick-up >.<
    I feel ya, lost Old Ironjaw the same way not too long ago.

6. Saw the fight on stream, joke-bosss, not even scripted properly. But still, congratulations.
    Can you elaborate. There is a difference between proper scaling and proper scripting

7. @Yami
    Boss worked fine. I only know the boss from vanilla retail and we just did to mutch dmg for the fight to be a challenge. We also could interrupt alll of his spells. I dont remember that beeing a thing but could be due to changes in wrath regarding removal of the Onyxia cloak. The skeleton respawn felt a bit late aswell.
    IN general Scripting seems fine after the update but for Warmane with 20-40 people its undertuned. But even if it were the Mechanics are no challenge with our current knowledge and spellkit.

8. actually the skeleton respawn was fine, its supposed to spawn at 20% which is what happened, but im not sure if u should be able to intrerupt his bellowing roar. And the onyxia cloak was only preventing the dot from the shadow flame spell, but in this patch that ability doesnt dot u anyway

9. Mh. Its more like "Which active user on this forum hit XXX / got XXX first" - You never know since not everyone is keeping track of the Forum / this Thread ;P

But anyway - Nice to see the race in here. Keep it going boys

10. As far as I know Noverhona was the 1st to get 1k and 5k HK's, but will have to verify that. =)

11. Sure, will update it as soon as anyone checks on him/her.

12. Is Wrath of the Alliance in this post? Cause me and my guidlies (The Silence) did this yesterday. I can show picture later, cause i am at work right now:D

First ... 89101112 ... Last