1. Reguarding Hallows End

Is Hallows End actually doable? From what I can see the quests around putting fire out are all bugged...

rip?

2. since 2011 i've noticed, didn't pay much attention before that

3. Savior of Hallow's End and Out With It (the one where you need to upset tummy) aren't working.

4. as i know they dont care about players

5. Killed the Horseman a few times, his phases more often than not bug so he dies in Phase 1. You don't get the bag from RDF and the only thing he drops are epic rings in the 10-12 kills we did.

Whether you believe the mount is in his loot table, it's up to you. The GNERD achi is counting, but as Evangelion mentioned that one isn't which makes you unable to complete the whole thing for The Hallowed.

And if you cannot get The Hallowed, a mount,a pet or various other items, you are left with just gathering achi pts.

6. Why is it so hard to fix it and why noone cares ? I dont see any reason for Warmane to enable this Events since they are not working how it shoud be.
    Any respond from staff ?
    Edited: October 18, 2015

7. It is in the loot table. http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=37012

1 % means 1 % or even <1 %. That is a very, very low chance.

8. It is in the loot table. http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=37012

1 % means 1 % or even <1 %. That is a very, very low chance.
    Openwow might have old information. As far as I remember it didn't drop last year and I don't think they have changed it.

9. Openwow might have old information. As far as I remember it didn't drop last year and I don't think they have changed it.
    You are right,absolutely nobody got it from a drop last year,only from vps/coins.I already made a thread,which mods saw,deleted some off-railed posts,but no response was given regarding that particular mount.The thing is either the higher ranking staff members aren't aware,or they are but they won't do anything about it.Either way,the event is here for 2 weeks,so there is time.Hopefully warmane will be kind and decide to make some kind of promotion or enable some kind of an event or enable loot-filled pumpkins to be received from rdf so players can have a chance of obtaining that mount.

10. I guess they will do the same they did the last year: they will add it to the point shop without giving us enough time to get the amount of points needed to buy it.

11. The simple quests like put out the fires don't even work...

12. u can chalk it up to lordaeron, as that's where all the attention is going atm

13. the **** cares about lordaeron

14. Im just speculating, but if DW and Ragna are on the so called "old core" and Lorde is on the "new one", I doubt they'd put efforts fixing something on the "old" one, when the new one will eventually replace it.

Either way horse/broom to me are a money making opportunity, given the demand, idk if staff sees it this way.

12 Last