1. Let me rephraze this. If I go back in time and help Colonel Claus von Stauffenberg with Operation Valkyrie, it will most certainly change history. However the changes are not to be as planned.
    That has nothing to do with grandfather Paradox. Its simple inability to grasp the consequences of any action.

No it's not. I never said that I have deep knowledge of the Bronze Dragonflight lore. I shared my opinoin on some part of the History, that I knew and made reasons and conclusions based on it. I did not comment on something that I did not know.
    Then you commented on something you barely know. Not much better really.

I applied deductive logic to your aggresive approach. You gave me plenty of material to wonder upon. The real irony is that you think what I did was ironic.
    Only if you pondered about the bit of lore .... Or even paid attention what was happening in Hour of Twilight Dungeons.

Well I hope you go the hospital from this allergic reaction. The other ooze in this quote doesn't make any sence.
    Firstly, Sense* ... But thats petty.
    Second, Translation: You acted like know it all ... and still trying to hold on to that. (At least you conceded that you did not know everything)

Being sarcastic aren't we ?
    Arnt you Sherlock Holmes reincarnated.

I'm not woth it, am I ? Ha-ha, this makes me laugh ! :D
    So laugh.

This is not even worth commentating.
    Smooth Save.

I don't. I'm not a prophet or a progressive thinker like you, to predict people. Don't you think that you are yoo full of yourself ?
    Weren't you predicting scenario where I would meet the wrong person? I would say you are full of predicting powers.

Is "expert opinion" your opinion or is it what you think is my opinion ? As I said before I made conclusions based on logic and on the lore I new....... .
    The 'expert opinion' is the ignorant mess of a opinion you originally posted. (Missed the sarcasm here Sherlock) And as I said you barely knew anything.

Suspicious behavior ?? You continue to amuse me. :D :D
    Asking multiple people around about a person ... Totally normal thing to do I guess.

You do have a point though, I were to be stalker it would be probably a incompetent one. I don't like stalking. I either speak to the people directly or don't speak to them at all.
    How 'direct'.

Like you didn't make statements on me based on guesswork as well.
    I tend to mark them as guesswork ... and use words like 'I think', 'possibly' etc etc.

1.Now I really think that you think too full of yourself.
    2.Trust me ? For what ? You think that I'm gonna start following you or try to scam you ?
    3.Again we talk about chanse.
    4.Who said I did. I asked about you toon's name from a mere curiosity.
    5. I played in one realm and one realm only. In Ragnaros up to January, this year. So this can tell you if there's bigger or lesser chance that we've met in the game.
    1. No a random person on the internet really does not much importance. I think you overestimate your worth to random people.
    2. No. I simply dont trust random people.
    3. No .... I am basing it on the fact that you didnt recognize me (my main that I actually use) yet.
    4. Lets not kill the cat. Also you said "... tell me the name of your toons between August 2013 and February 2015, if i know them from the game I can make a better picture about your character." ... something tells me that your asking for my toon name had a purpose to it.
    5. No chance.

I never said I had. I only commentated the part of the history I new.... .
    No you based an entire judgement on something (Warcraft Time Lore) basing the data on something entirely else (Physics ... which actually doesnt exist in any concrete form) . Then didnt like being called out on it. (Though I will admit of taking aggressive approach ... I tend to dislike people who comments on lore without knowing it.)

I don't eat virtual charecters, nor people, nor accounts.
    Still neither like you nor trust you.

PS It took you nearly 1.5 month to drive back?

2. I hope they will finally add new race/class combinations.

Dreanei rogues - there are already Draenei rogue followers in garrizons, there is even one (Mishka) in Pandaria.

Gnome hunters - why not?
    There is a gnome hunter follower in Garrizons.

Night Elf Paladins - there are none in-game, but they would make sense.
    There are "priestesses of Elune" or something in lore wearing plate.

Also hope they will balance racials in pvp.

I am talking about EMFH: I think the top arena teams are like 97 % Alliance (humans, and an odd night elf druid healer)

3. I would like an explanation, why my post is deleted again.......... ? I imagine that the previous one was deleted due to the fact that it cointained a picture with the: " fa gg ot" in it. I kind of understood that, so I posted a picture with Barack Obama laughing and it got delated again ? Why ? I will probably never know, or if do get and reason it would be, of course, out of any normal logic that is or some newmade forum rule.

So, are you going to delete that post as well or you will give me an infraction ?

First ... 456