1. Gear Problem

Hey so I just got a instant 80 boost from level 1, Is there some way I can get some easy level 80 gear?

2. Do the reputation quests to get the ilvl 200 gear. Do RDF.

3. Buy BoEs and become poor! That's what I always do; sell primordial saronites that you get from your other characters, IF you have other characters, then buy BoEs for alts.

4. get into a rep farm for icc and get your 277 ring. grab the fos quest from dalaran and form your own group for fos. just grab everything you can get your hands on to get some stamina and then work on getting gear for your class. Once youve run through fos / pos a couple times you should have some decent gear even if it isnt all for your class. Then work on getting gear for your class from drops, or emblems, or rdf hc. Make sure to do your rdf hc daily to get your emblems of frost. Once you get to about 4k gs you should be able to convince people to take you to the weekly quests for 5 frost 5 triumph. At around 4.5k you should be able to convince people to let you in a voa 10 or a toc 10n. keep doing those every week and running pos endlessly and youll be able to climb above 5k gs and then you can do icc 10. If you find a guild it will be easier to find a group for icc 10. Or alternatively you can make your own icc group

5. And if you can use swords, do the battered hilt quests.

6. And if you can use swords, do the battered hilt quests.
    The battered hilt quest also awards a mace with the same stats the sword has for those who can't wield swords.

7. Hey so I just got a instant 80 boost from level 1, Is there some way I can get some easy level 80 gear?
    Northrend rep farm. So many people skip this when they ding 80 and just go straight for pos/fos farms there's some nice starer gear from the rep quarter masters when you reach exalted also rdf nomal have some nice gear but most people don't bother queuing or doing them which is kinda sad.