1. best arena combo?

who is best 2vs2 arena partner to destro lock?

2. who is best 2vs2 arena partner to destro lock?
    Actually I don't think Destro Lock is the best choice for 2s arenas. Why don't u try to play as Affli?

3. because destro lock have very good burst dmg and why you think afli lock is better?

4. because destro lock have very good burst dmg and why you think afli lock is better?
    Because Affli lock is really good for multi target, so u can basically drop a lot of HP in both of ur enemies at the same time.

5. yes it can be good if they dont have heal but if they have heal slow dmg from dot have no efekt, or?

6. well as affli your only option is rshaman.
    if you wanna play destro i suggest you to play with firemage or eleshaman, boomy might also work, but you need good synergy, you wont be able to faceroll everything but your cc will be insane :)

7. yea i prefer fast arena fight burst kill one champ and end :)

8. yea i prefer fast arena fight burst kill one champ and end :)
    If you're going to pçay one of that comps I recomend Fire mage

9. I was thinking of skipping this thread, but changed my mind, ive tried lock so mamy times i can puke, so here it goes, first of all if you believe in your heart that arena with a lock is for you then just go for it and dont ask here for advice if you are just out to argue with everyone, destro lock, yes it has control, and some good burst, nothing to get anyone moist though, as destro you can try any comp but youll fall short and later on just gear it pve, affl, yes geared and teamed up with a resto shammy is a cancer comp,annoying as hell. But any good cc comp is going to shut you down, i eam hell even boomkins push out more damage than locks and they can kite better, and yet you dont see many in the arena ladder at high ratings.

So my advice to you, if you want to play it, ignore the comments and play it till your fingers bleed.

Warlock just doesnt have the toys to help you in arena, you can cc alot but if you get trained or focussed youre dead. So my suggestion to you would be, give it a try,dont expext too much, and if you want to hit a high rating as rdps, go mm hunt or mage, fire/frost.

Enjoy

10. okushi you got to chill m8 nobody was talking about top 100 if guy likes demo he can play it and for him not to be focused he needs arena partner who can help out(pally, mage). destro can get 2.2k rating easily soo chill bro.

-demo lock 2k rate.
    -combat rogue 2.2k rate.
    -holy priest 2.3k rate.
    - prot war TBD. :P

11. Hmmm, if i wasnt chilled i wouldve used exclamation marks and caps, im just not soft soapong it by sayimg hell own them all, i gave him the options, and if hes fine with kiting and letting hes partner do the killing then gg but the lock always gets focus first because hey are butter, ask any lock on nelth and he will tell you, i never said he shouldnt do it, i just gave him the facts i wish people wouldve given me before i wasted my time making a lock. And if hr asks about 2v2 theb obviously hes not talking about a mere weekly cp cap.

But w/e, i was trying to give him some good advice, sorry its not you wanted.

12. i dont want top 100 arena team, i only ask for good combo because my brother prefer only destro lock, i dont know if he anytime play somethink else.
    just for fun and little bit better rating.

I think destro lock is not that easy to kill he have stun, fears, shields, teleport. with fire mage it can be fun combo.

13. Ret pally is always a solid choice. You can cc one target while both of you blow up the other target. He can provide great support to you through heals + hand of protection.

14. I love rets in arenas. I love to burn them to the ground and play with the ashes after.

Spoiler: Show
    KAPPA

12 Last