1. Holysmasher - Neltharion

The story begins in Northrend with a young paladin who was looking for work. From his recent arrival in Westguard Keep he was offered a job by a dwarf as a guard in the nearby mines in the gulch. One day while he was on duty he started to hear strange whispers from an unknown voice telling him that the dwarfs try will murder and betray him. As a noble knight he thought that this was only the work of his imagination and he will never surrender to such madness. But a few hours later a loud noise was heard by the knight and he hurried leaving his post just to see that the dwarfs started to throw out every other material they gathered from the mines and replace it with saronite.

He found the dwarfs very amusing and silly with this act. And the first day came to pass as he started hearing more intense whispers which started to make him feel desperate and lonely in the vast cold even making him ill. Later on a dwarf which attitude he hated came up to him and said:" Why aren't on your post lad to watch our ores and backs, a sheep could do a better job than you do". Which resulted in a serious quake in the knights mind he took his sword from the sheath and killed the dwarf without hesitating. Once the dwarf was dead he had realised his big mistake so he decided to hide the body from any other sight and the strange thing was that nobody even tried to look for the dwarf not even his friends.

As days passed he started to doubt if the explorers have lost their minds mining all day and night until one day at sunset he heard his final whisper and so he gave up to madness killing recklessly every living thing in his way slaughtering the dwarfs one by one until they were all died.

The end result was horrific and from there on he was to be known as the Cursed Holysmasher.

Happy Halloween and good luck for all.

2. What ya all know about spooky things >:)

Specially I made a short film about my character, enjoy watching hehe ^_^

Regards, Rus from Frostwolf <3

3. Man eater

Edited: October 28, 2015

4. There is a legend of an ancient warrior, who wield a very powerful weapon. Rumours said he had to sacrifice his life for getting the legendary artifact.

This is him with his favourite fire-breathing minion

But the most important thing, do not make him angry, as he will turn into a red giant, with pair(s) of wings.

armory link : http://armory.warmane.com/character/...harion/summary
    Edited: November 1, 2015 Reason: image linking, armory link

5. This is just a place in Orgrimmar .. no programs used (duh).
    Everyone can go there and it will make your character look dark (dunno why)
    Edited: October 31, 2015

6. -----------------
    Try the Insane

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMzkWr4awYg

The Banshee Queen broke away from the Lich King’s grasp, giving the world, enemies and alliances alike, hope, as a new light of dawn rose upon Northrend and Azeroth.

Hallow's End shall forever be known betwixt darkness and hope as the ever-most critical reminder that even the mighty can fall.

The masks hung neatly over the fireplace mantle of Try the Insane's cottage in Northrend; one face upon the charge of each race known to the world, both friends and enemies, united to the cause of the defeat of The Lich King. Try was sober and reflective, having retired from life for a spell, away upon the Light of Dawn, to enjoy the comradery of the arena and battlegrounds. She had obsessed completely to finish the mask set.

"Innkeeper's revenge is Hallow's End, to force an hourly toil upon the collectors. But we get the last laugh when the set is finally complete," she reflected, feet up in front of the fire.

Try was stoic of this recent accomplishment, from the constant Tricks and Treats and the wars within the realm for supremacy and longing as she did for change and to rule, the broken Guild Master, the Hand of A'dal, the Salty, and the Insane -- who were these people, if not that of the struggle for perfection itself?

“Tis the struggle that makes everything worthwhile, perhaps.”

Video Compilation - 1080p 60fps
    • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMzkWr4awYg
    • Watch the tail end of me getting the achievement: A Mask for All Occasions -- I basically had to log on every hour all week to do this. Set my alarm and the HARDEST part is the last mask... but the video shows only a HANDFUL of times I tried to get the last one. Seriously I've been trying every hour of the waking day till I finally got it! (15 times per day or more).
    • Bauhaus and Future soundtrack
    Edited: October 30, 2015

7. The shadow of cats.

Long time ago, in the lonely streets in every cities, towns, castles and roads, the cats ran to save their lives. In late October, all cats were hunted to sacrifice to the fire of the Wicker man. The population thought that, by doing this, the fury of the dark forces and the arrival of the Headless Horseman, lost power and influence.

But, one night in a special year, one young lady of light appear and, looking senseless barbarism, that would never be allowed, by the mercy of light, in her home, she took the dark and she decides to save these poor animals... Especially in halloween's eve.

She walks the streets of cities and villages, castles and places in dark ways, changing their armor for a masquerade, to save cats and disappear in cold autumn night, in fog, dim lights inside the pumpkin lanterns and the loud laugh of the Hallow's End spirit.

Spoiler: Show

cheshirecatdoll, Neltharion

8. Gameonlock.

#SpookySwag

9. Nothing to say, just look.

Edit: Thanks for deleting my other post here, very mature tho.

10. Umm. Not a roleplayer so i wont write anything here like a story.

11. Info:
    Spoiler: Show
    I love these events! Sadly I joined too late, and I couldn't create the machinima story I wanted :( The voice acting is very bad (it's really hard btw), my english stinks and to be honest, years have passed since the last time I used sony vegas for a wow project =D
    All the credits are in youtube's video description.
    Armory: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...stwolf/summary

Background
    After his tragic life was ended by mysterious reasons, "Frondor the Insane" has been reanimated by a secret cult of evil warlocks in Tirisfal Glades.
    He used to be human once, but that didn't stop him from annihilating the whole human race, taking Stormwind as his new home.
    The rest of Azeroth fears his power, nobody confronts him... Not even in Halloween!

Edited: October 31, 2015

First ... 3456 Last