1. That's not an excuse, are u reading the whole thread or picking quotes from a context. I was talking that the horde has enough guilds to build a defence. Also noticing pug raids more often now, and that's cool. Dunno why u so mad about this, keep calm, angry kid!

P.S. everybody's wiping. prove me wrong
    Something is wrong with you..how you understood my comment as angry reply..I called you dogs because thats alternative name for the Alliance even that you like it or not!!!..And the reality is there are no horde guilds to defend for every one that is coming in middle of night or morning just to see every attempt as failure of yours but later on globals spamming ally raids are success whenever are created!!!..I guess a success is to die 10 times in row for less then hour with abuse/exploit hacks...! You KIDDO..LoL
    Edited: October 31, 2015

2. Something is wrong with you..how you understood my comment as angry reply..I called you dogs because thats alternative name for the Alliance even that you like it or not!!!..And the reality is there are no horde guilds to defend for every one that is coming in middle of night or morning just to see every attempt as failure of yours but later on globals spamming ally raids are success whenever are created!!!..I guess a success is to die 10 times in row for less then hour with abuse and hacks...! You KIDDO..LoL
    there was only 1 dark side fan boy who have been calling ally people "dogs" and some other nice words and he got banned for his language ...judging from ur language and join date i assume u r the same person. becarfull dont get banned this time . ;)

3. there was only 1 dark side fan boy who have been calling ally people "dogs" and some other nice words and he got banned for his language ...judging from ur language and join date i assume u r the same person. becarfull dont get banned this time . ;)
    Tnks for warning and Don`t Worry buddy..Would be dumb to be banned because i call that faction a DOG one ? :D That word as alternative its not from me btw :) They are called like that since Warcraft 3 :) if you ever played that :) hhh

4. Tnks for warning and Don`t Worry buddy..Would be dumb to be banned because i call that faction a DOG one ? :D That word as alternative its not from me btw :) They are called like that since Warcraft 3 :) if you ever played that :) hhh
    Called by who, mad horde kids who take the game too seriously? I am horde and I've never heard of it. Do tell how horde are called alternatively, or lemme guess, that simple detail slipped your mind or never existed?

5. lol.. this thread is funny. all ur really doing is making that guild popular though. but regardless, more people should do this :D

6. lol.. this thread is funny. all ur really doing is making that guild popular though. but regardless, more people should do this :D
    Its all fun and games, apart from the trash talk XD

7. Called by who, mad horde kids who take the game too seriously? I am horde and I've never heard of it. Do tell how horde are called alternatively, or lemme guess, that simple detail slipped your mind or never existed?
    1st. Read the comments of mine above i mentioned where They were called like that! = on Warcraft 3 before WoW vanilla was in development..+ since Worgens are in coalition with them another reason why the faction is called like that xD haha...Amm anyway You could check General Nazgrim at the stair room at Garrosh..sadly he was removed from there and not sure if he can be found elsewhere except in SOO as a boss in 5.4.8!!! 2. How horde faction is called you should ask the dogs /Sry The alliance or research the Human scenarios in WC3 if you ever played them..3rd..I cant be mad because i kill a lot of dogs(i mean alliance) and i die pretty rare which is funny and 4th Enjoy the game as i..Fun is all about and there is no reason why any one should be mad at all for what words are used or etc in the game ;)../Peace ;)

8. judging from your conversation that you always noesh I gave you would be no more than 3 years. my God I killed all the horror even ashamed to talk about such topics in order to create more here. tired forum litter. !

9. lol.. this thread is funny. all ur really doing is making that guild popular though. but regardless, more people should do this :D
    True. xD It all already backfired quite a lot. Not too sure about his "all fun and games" when it started with a "the anti russian" title thread until moderated.

Called by who, mad horde kids who take the game too seriously? I am horde and I've never heard of it. Do tell how horde are called alternatively, or lemme guess, that simple detail slipped your mind or never existed?
    Sometimes called whordes. haha

10. True. xD It all already backfired quite a lot. Not too sure about his "all fun and games" when it started with a "the anti russian" title thread until moderated.

Sometimes called whordes. haha
    The name represented what is spammed on global all day, when APKAHA raided. The intention was not racism tho. But you wouldn't know because you even know that the names were embedded SS which had my name all over them LOL. Clearly you didn't bother to read the post before any of your comments.

Lets talk about you tho. Visited your profile and spent about 10 mins.

All you to is trash talk. Last 20 of your posts on this forum have been to provoke and hate. I have asked you for you in game name like you did for mine. Now you know who i am. Tell me yours /chicken. Too scared? (4th time i am asking for it on this thread).

5k gold reward for whoever tells me zzadr's in game name.
    Edited: November 1, 2015

11. 1st. Read the comments of mine above i mentioned where They were called like that! = on Warcraft 3 before WoW vanilla was in development..+ since Worgens are in coalition with them another reason why the faction is called like that xD haha...Amm anyway You could check General Nazgrim at the stair room at Garrosh..sadly he was removed from there and not sure if he can be found elsewhere except in SOO as a boss in 5.4.8!!! 2. How horde faction is called you should ask the dogs /Sry The alliance or research the Human scenarios in WC3 if you ever played them..3rd..I cant be mad because i kill a lot of dogs(i mean alliance) and i die pretty rare which is funny and 4th Enjoy the game as i..Fun is all about and there is no reason why any one should be mad at all for what words are used or etc in the game ;)../Peace ;)
    Can you roleplay more LOL

12. 5k gold reward for whoever tells me zzadr's in game name.
    Proof will be appreciated.

13. Progress update!

Progress track - (26/36)

Fresh additions of Splinteer, Bhf <3, Pewmeow!

First ... 56789 ... Last