1. Ehhh hurts the eyes just to look at it. Warrior disgrace. Hordes disgrace.
    inb4 Syn77x comments on this...

Please go horde, they need a skilled player like you.
    Lolwut? At least spell my name correctly

2. I now realize why I have become part time troll , it was not because I wanted to but rather because winning in battlegrounds had become so easy that i got bored from always winning and chasing horde or ally in bgs. So to kill the boredom I decided to rustle some jimmies. The Alliance did not provide challenge back then and now its the Horde.

So here's the real question, will the horde get better or should i change faction again??
    Come horde and participate in my achievement hunt if you want a challenge :P

Please note, killing them 1 v 1 isn't the challenge. They are NEVER alone (always 2-3 man) and finding them is a pain. That's the real challenge :P

3. True story,whats the point of having 40+ keybinds when you can reduce that number to 15 with macros
    lol paste your macros here.

4. lol paste your macros here.
    Trying to optimize and reduce my keybinds to less than 10, I will post when its good enough.

Trying my new setup 2random pugs so far..going welll

Edited: November 1, 2015

5. hence proved warr is a 3 button class designed for brainless noobies who cant play retri locks rogues etc
    PS: oh n im still able to defeat them as retri, how pathetic!

6. hence proved warr is a 3 button class designed for brainless noobies who cant play retri locks rogues etc
    LOL GJ that means 90%+ of the warriors on this server sux xD..well i`m surprised even that they are 5 buttoon class they are still getting rekt! kek xD

7. hence proved warr is a 3 button class designed for brainless noobies who cant play retri locks rogues etc
    Bro, i play a rogue with 4 buttons. Lel. Difference is, my macros are combinations of spells. Nomod/Alt/Shift/Ctrl modifiers with Stealth and No stealth conditions.

That makes it 4*4*2 = 32 spells

Oh and 3 buttons on my mouse too. 3*4*2 = 24 spells

That's 56 spells on 4 keyboard buttons and 3 mouse buttons. Don't you feel stupid :D

8. Bro, i play a rogue with 4 buttons. Lel. Difference is, my macros are combinations of spells. Nomod/Alt/Shift/Ctrl modifiers with Stealth and No stealth conditions.

That makes it 4*4*2 = 32 spells

Oh and 3 buttons on my mouse too. 3*4*2 = 24 spells

That's 56 spells on 4 keyboard buttons and 3 mouse buttons. Don't you feel stupid :D
    True story these guys know nothing about the art of macros,still improving to reach 5 keybind. I hate moving my hand across the keyboard.

9. Despite everyone saying Horde is bad now at pvp I havn't noticed any change in my win-loss ratio.
    And I only solo queue.

I would show my in-game statistics toprove, but they seem to be bugged (It says i have 72% win ratio in random bgs, but it also says that I won more bgs than I played).

Unless you mean rated bgs, then i don't know. Few people seem to play them anyway.
    Edited: November 2, 2015

10. i play both factions w/ full grievous. w/l seems equal to me in pugs. in pug premades, i tend to win more on ally. in guild premades i win same on both. so with my weak af 'testing' if you will, it would show that horde with gear tend to be more nab then ally with gear. but not enough to make a difference in my w/l ratios

First 12