1. Could we have an answer from the staff quickly please ?

2. Some people just can't seem to get this point...you CANNOT play rated arena at all when there is no season running, that means NO rating, NO ap...

and tbh im really suprised that there is not a single response from the staff, not even the moderators...
    yes exactly it's like big **** y ou to pvp community, thank you kindly....

3. Some people just can't seem to get this point...you CANNOT play rated arena at all when there is no season running, that means NO rating, NO ap...

and tbh im really suprised that there is not a single response from the staff, not even the moderators...
    Are you? I considering myself insanely lucky that i even got this topic moved to the correct sub-forum

4. 86 honor points for winning a bg is just too low, that's why I started farming lowbies in Nagrand .. gives more honor anyway. Don't queue for bgs, guys .. just do some world-pvp, after all I guess this is what the staff wants us to do. Too bad for those low-level guys tho - there was some hunter I killed like 15 times or smt like that. Bet he's having fun.
    Yeah, I'll be doing the same while waiting for information that's been asked for 10 times.

5. don't use the term "hardcore" as this isn't hardcore. there's a huge difference between pointless grinding and realm being hardcore. right now, this isn't hardcore, but bull**** pvp wise. example: let's make the pvp so you only get 1 honor point per kill and 1 honor point per bg win. would that be the most hardcore realm ever? hell no. the amount of effort invested vs reward type of equation isn't even close to correct here and they MUST do something in that regard. i am a pvp type of player and i do pve only to break boredom or when i need a certain item. i don't know how did they manage to fk that up. thought that stupid, bugged and non working anticheat was the only terrible thing on that realm.

ok. And what would you suggest?
    to increase honor rates? does that sound even remotely logical to you?
    That's funny. Do you even listen to yourself? You moan about how it isn't "hardcore", then you go on to whine about honor rates that were blizz-like and how adding to "the grind" when all MMO's are about are grinding. You didn't have to be a douchebag to me just for asking them to elaborate, but you were, and you were a dumbass in the process. Congratulations on making a fool out of yourself.
    To set back to what it was before the dark portal opening? Right now is like 4 times less honor.
    The honor rates were the same. Trust me, I tried to farm gear outside of the CTA. It was crap. The only difference is the CTA, and that is blizzlike. Yeah, you may not like it, but the good honor rewards from daily bg wins and bg wins in general have always been applied to high level only. I can go on retail right now, take some screenshots, and show you that is how Blizzard still has it set up to work.
    I don't know if CTA is disabled, but that's the problem here. Not the honor rates.
    Asking them to boost honor rates not only would be a custom change, but it'll have an adverse effect on level 80 bgs. Which they would have to reverse before us getting to level 80. It's a waste of time, tbh. Why people are getting so serious about being at level 80 a bit odd, too. This is a WotLK patch you're playing on, it's not supposed to be balanced around being level 70.

Go ahead and rage at me, bash on me, etc. I know someone's gonna do it. I know you nubs aren't gonna like it. But that doesn't change the facts.

6. The honor rates were the same. .
    Yes, but you would get extra honor for a BG win, which is not the case right now

7. The honor rates were the same. Trust me, I tried to farm gear outside of the CTA. It was crap.
    Spoken by an ignorant person clearing endgame in greens.

There is no bonus honor, there is no call to arms (check the bug tracker for more info), there is no first win of the day.

S2 should be at honor, bare minimum.

8. I think we all agree on that (except some ignorants like you said), I hope the staff will notice what's going on..

9. The honor rates were the same. Trust me, I tried to farm gear outside of the CTA. It was crap. The only difference is the CTA, and that is blizzlike. Yeah, you may not like it, but the good honor rewards from daily bg wins and bg wins in general have always been applied to high level only. I can go on retail right now, take some screenshots, and show you that is how Blizzard still has it set up to work.
    I don't know if CTA is disabled, but that's the problem here. Not the honor rates.
    Asking them to boost honor rates not only would be a custom change, but it'll have an adverse effect on level 80 bgs. Which they would have to reverse before us getting to level 80. It's a waste of time, tbh. Why people are getting so serious about being at level 80 a bit odd, too. This is a WotLK patch you're playing on, it's not supposed to be balanced around being level 70.

Go ahead and rage at me, bash on me, etc. I know someone's gonna do it. I know you nubs aren't gonna like it. But that doesn't change the facts.
    Are you sure the honor rates were the same? Before the BC you used to earn around 500 honor just from the BG win, not accounting the HKs, flag caps, etc. At the end of a winning Bg you used to get over 1k honor. That wasnt blizz like? So are you saying the honor rate was higher than x1 before? And now that you get 300 honor from a winning bg thats how it should be? Come on... The rates dropped like 4 times what it used to be. Just look at how dead PvP is.

10. Are you sure the honor rates were the same? Before the BC you used to earn around 500 honor just from the BG win, not accounting the HKs, flag caps, etc. At the end of a winning Bg you used to get over 1k honor. That wasnt blizz like? So are you saying the honor rate was higher than x1 before? And now that you get 300 honor from a winning bg thats how it should be? Come on... The rates dropped like 4 times what it used to be. Just look at how dead PvP is.
    The honor rates didnt scale with the level.
    A bg on level 10-19 rewarded like 2 k honor.

11. That's funny. Do you even listen to yourself? You moan about how it isn't "hardcore", then you go on to whine about honor rates that were blizz-like and how adding to "the grind" when all MMO's are about are grinding. You didn't have to be a douchebag to me just for asking them to elaborate, but you were, and you were a dumbass in the process. Congratulations on making a fool out of yourself.

The honor rates were the same. Trust me, I tried to farm gear outside of the CTA. It was crap. The only difference is the CTA, and that is blizzlike. Yeah, you may not like it, but the good honor rewards from daily bg wins and bg wins in general have always been applied to high level only. I can go on retail right now, take some screenshots, and show you that is how Blizzard still has it set up to work.

not sure if troll or..

12. I would like to try this "pvp"

How do I get there?

First ... 23456 ... Last