1. Wtf....

Rly wat Happen with dat ***** guy? hes spamming with my name + other players..

http://i.imgur.com/HXZlwGx.jpg?1

2. Lol overdone :D
    Err.. btw are you sure this is reportable? I mean, he did nothing bad :) This an official command, used quite well on blzz, he just trolled a little with overwrite :D
    I mean.. why do you people decided this to be a spam :( It is quite cool, actually.. unless if written with bad words ofc:) But this is way not a definite rule..

3. You can report this to a GM in-game
    If thats report worthy, then that defeats the purpose of harmless stuff, which should have been reported, being accepted; xmogers for example.

AS for OP. I just ignore it, if you know what it is then it isn't hurting anyone.

4. its not cool, since they spam the whole chat with so many names that you cant read anything else. And yes you can report these guys. I got 2 Banned for 3 Days each. And the Gm told me if the same ppl do it again they get a longer Ban.

5. If thats report worthy, then that defeats the purpose of harmless stuff, which should have been reported, being accepted; xmogers for example.

AS for OP. I just ignore it, if you know what it is then it isn't hurting anyone.
    You can also report the Xmog Guys, its not harmless cause if they use Hack to Xmog something the item also is not soulbound and they can resell it on the Ah. Also its just unfair cause they mog Plate items on Mages or Staff into 1 Hand-
    As far i know xmog hack is around 3-7 Days Ban. ( at the first report, longer at the second and so on )

6. doesnt help when i report this to GM ingame because they are too many which spam this and next day when you start ban around 50% will be missed because of ban :D

7. yes, it is reportable, but only if it becomes too much!.. But if we forward it, as our beloved Thunderflurry, it is ok :)

Really bannable stuff, like .. no i just cant say it -.- ..but the master level is for the children, isnt it -.- .. goes perfectly fine..

8. doesnt help when i report this to GM ingame because they are too many which spam this and next day when you start ban around 50% will be missed because of ban :D
    Trust me it helps, cause there are not 191810984901 Players use this ****, there are maby total 100? ( incl all server times. )
    And trust me if they get the second Ban for this for 30Days they think about to spam a 3rd time for a 120 Days ban...

9. You can also report the Xmog Guys, its not harmless cause if they use Hack to Xmog something the item also is not soulbound and they can resell it on the Ah. Also its just unfair cause they mog Plate items on Mages or Staff into 1 Hand-
    As far i know xmog hack is around 3-7 Days Ban. ( at the first report, longer at the second and so on )
    O ok, because back then mod say it is harmless and isn't worth the report. Ill keep that in mind.

10. Maybe you should read the server rules from time to time: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....tember-29-2015
    Of course spamming is bannable.

11. Sure it is, but people, this command itself is nothing bad! Of course, unless Overused in a bad manner, like by someone, Each second.. but, if this was the case, each Thunderflurry call and Especially the a..l jokes should be turning our screen red of Server messages!.. ..the latter though, Reaaly should cause at least some trouble, because there are some "pearls in the crown"....... you know what i mean..

12. Sure it is, but people, this command itself is nothing bad! Of course, unless Overused in a bad manner, like by someone, Each second.. but, if this was the case, each Thunderflurry call and Especially the a..l jokes should be turning our screen red of Server messages!.. ..the latter though, Reaaly should cause at least some trouble, because there are some "pearls in the crown"....... you know what i mean..
    This command is bad when some1 spam your name and told lies like: "thoose guys hackers, ban them" etc. Or when some1 copy this 1M times and you cant see world chat.

13. he probably have some cancer addon that is bug, he didnt know about

14. thats not anymore my problem have disabled this on global chat so no1 spam my name anymore :D

12 Last