1. This command is bad when some1 spam your name and told lies like: "thoose guys hackers, ban them" etc. Or when some1 copy this 1M times and you cant see world chat.
    Here is the thing, Client side. If someone is trying to make up a lie about you, it is not being shown to anyone else, just you and or your party/raid members (your buds will not know it, for it says the alleged lie about them too).
    If you noticed, it only links the names of those in the same party and or raid, if the members are of mixed faction/cross faction, then it causes the guy who says that to bug out, unable to link names at all.

Aside from that, as the other guy said, global is toxic, there if there should be a penalty for such a thing, there there should be a plenty for Thunderfury, a..l jokes and other profound things. Racism is already bannable, which I am 100% happy about. Any calls of terror, etc is also bannable too.

But I don't make the rules, it lies in the guy who is hammering down pain on people who spam like this, I've got a few names from Neltharion and Frostwolf already.
    Edited: November 24, 2015 Reason: Cuz I'm Hive, that's why, recognize

2. You can also report the Xmog Guys, its not harmless cause if they use Hack to Xmog something the item also is not soulbound and they can resell it on the Ah. Also its just unfair cause they mog Plate items on Mages or Staff into 1 Hand-
    As far i know xmog hack is around 3-7 Days Ban. ( at the first report, longer at the second and so on )
    i've tried it some times but didn't like plate on my monk, but anyways it doesn't affect gamplay, it's just cosmetic, i don't find the problem with tha

3. This guy he says to all global I usse hack....I never use hack to wow...

4. This guy he says to all global I usse hack....I never use hack to wow...
    Dude.

He uses a command that show you YOUR own group names.

eg. CONSIDER you are in a group with 2 people and I am in another group with 1 person. When a 'spammer' posts that on global :

what you see is : [PowerDrums, player1, player2] are hackers nubs! l2p!

what i see is : [Wenomm, player3] are hackers nubs! l2p!

what a person with NO group sees is : [] are hackers nubs! l2p!

So the 'spammer' who posts this doesn't even see your name and doesn't know you. Only you see your own name. No one else. Why do they do this? For lols.

5. for Very lolz :D
    I really couldnt get it, why some people banished that as bannable.. from the very start :(
    And.. it is normal that we do such thing, just because........ ok i wont type it all, but such are the players of this genre - like exploring, finding new things, tricks, etc, etc, etc.. it is really sad that some people are trolling like this, even more that when we loose our immagimation, we turn into adults :(

p.s.: my language techer Not welcome :D sorry for repeats :)

First 12