1. Blizzard UI Problems

Hello :)

Yesterday I created a new character and noticed that I had no party/raid frames and some of my default blizzard addons are disabled or out of date. I deleted all blizzard addons so it could automatically download them again and it did but I have the same problem.

Besides I'm using sArena (addon) and instead of arena enemy frames I see my party frames.

Shortly everything is pretty much messed up.

Any ideas about the cause or how to fix this issue?

Thanks in advance :)

2. are you using 5.4.2?
    try to disable all your addons
    I can suggest to try to download a new client from here: https://www.warmane.com/download and do not use ANY addons, but only Blizzard ones then try to add your favoreite addons one by one and see which one is causing problem

3. Yes, I'm using 5.4.2 client. Did they update the patch?

4. Yes, I'm using 5.4.2 client. Did they update the patch?
    nah 5.4.2 it is fine, since you said "I created a new character" I thought maybe you were new here and most of other private server use 5.4.8 so you could have that version isntead

5. Imo, the cause of this issue is ArenaLive (addon). I noticed absence of party frames after I disabled this addon tho I have no idea how to get it back.

6. Esc/Menu>Interface>Raid Profiles> uncheck "use Raid-style as party memebers"
    Basically you have set "hide" for Raid Blizz UI, and because of this "use Raid-style as party memebers" you are hiding also Party members as well
    OR are other problem always related to Raid Profiles's settings
    10 Euros for the serice
    :P

7. Esc/Menu>Interface>Raid Profiles> uncheck "use Raid-style as party memebers"
    Basically you have set "hide" for Raid Blizz UI, and because of this "use Raid-style as party memebers" you are hiding also Party members as well
    OR are other problem always related to Raid Profiles's settings
    10 Euros for the serice
    :P
    Thanks for your time but this is really simple and I obviously checked this one already :) The problem is that there is no Raid Profiles in my interface menu, heh!