1. How are you finding Lordaeron so far? Other realms are watching..

Hi

I play on Deathwing and even there Lordaeron is much talked about. How are you finding the new core so far? Have you noticed many bugs fixed that mae a difference? Perhaps mobs no longer run through walls, or if chasing us when on a flying mount do not fly after us?

2. Why don't you give it a try and see for yourself? :D
    And to answer your questions"
    The new core is awesome, you can actually kite mobes around objects instead of them going trough. The biggest bugfix for me is Warrior's charge - it's as it should be ^^.
    Also line of sight is fixed, mobs no more can randomly attack you trough walls.
    So far I only fell trough the map once, but I was falling trough the map in retail WoD too, so no big deal there.
    If you plan to start be extra carefull about your class, you will be spending alot of time playing it and right now the server is infested with paladins, you will have a hard time gearing one.
    Edited: November 30, 2015

3. Hi

I play on Deathwing and even there Lordaeron is much talked about. How are you finding the new core so far? Have you noticed many bugs fixed that mae a difference? Perhaps mobs no longer run through walls, or if chasing us when on a flying mount do not fly after us?

even in comparison with the old lordaeron its a massive improvement. in comparison to the "post fallout wotlk servers" its not even measurable anymore how much worse the highrate realms are in comparison.
    Edited: November 30, 2015

4. Am i only one who thinks its same lordaeron as it was just with some mob movement upgrade( its still not fixed correctly) and few repaired quest events? Actualy while im leveling, i can find out more broken things then it was on old realm

5. Am i only one who thinks its same lordaeron as it was just with some mob movement upgrade( its still not fixed correctly) and few repaired quest events? Actualy while im leveling, i can find out more broken things then it was on old realm
    What broken things ? Write them up. Because when you look at "global" chat, you see all time "bugged" "broken" calls even on working things. So you know.

6. A level 70 here.
    Server's great. Feels good to be surprised by a bug on a quest. No really, I mean, bugs are annoying, but when u get suprised by a bug, you just realise how much work has been put into it.
    I just feel that PTR is cutting down the regular Lordaeron population down.

7. I just feel that PTR is cutting down the regular Lordaeron population down.
    Good, means atleast some of those people are testing stuff.

Anyway, I experienced only a little from lordaeron, but what i did experience was good :)

8. What broken things ? Write them up. Because when you look at "global" chat, you see all time "bugged" "broken" calls even on working things. So you know.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIlDpJcrq-Y

Definitely a "working thing"
    I could go further but there is no need I guess, anyone who actually played on this realm will know how fked up things are on this realm.

I'm still not 70, I don't play much, just going to talk about what I know for sure :
    - Quests are globally really good compared to other servers. There are a few quests bugged but that doesn't impact the levelling.
    - There are many class bugs. At least 2-3 major bugs per spec (positive / negative bugs).
    - I've always hated levelling, but this time it's actually fun, even if it's frustrating sometimes. The population brings world pvp, and the frustrating points are when someone greykills you, or when you lose a 1v1 or 1vX because of bugs (the feral charge bug killed me many times, and I'm pretty sure prot wars shouldn't be that competitive during levelling, cba testing atm)

- From what I heard from PTR realms wotlk is still completely ****, it requires deep debugs to be enjoyable imo, both PvE and PvP wise : PvE is even less challenging than usually on "fixed" bosses (not going to talk about non scripted bosses), and PvP is stupid because classes have too much dmg (7k dps in pve in naxx gear I heard)

9. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIlDpJcrq-Y

Definitely a "working thing"
    I could go further but there is no need I guess, anyone who actually played on this realm will know how fked up things are on this realm.
    It`s not a BUG per se...it`s the anti-speed hack working. As a warrior I feel your pain, but I rather have that instead of people using speed hack all around.