1. AH hackable???

put some stuff for auction, buyout 100k+ and it sold pretty quick which surprised me, as it turns out its been sold by buyout for 190g...I could have made a mistake but I doubt it.

any ideas?

2. There's this suspicious guy called Benme that has been giving out gold to everyone.

3. There's this suspicious guy called Benme that has been giving out gold to everyone.
    Ah, a friend of mine was sick of people spamming this guy's name, he even put up video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClR6upOGy2o

Since Cata, I was always cautious of AH ninjas, and now I have something to fear :S

4. There's this suspicious guy called Benme that has been giving out gold to everyone.
    Hey..I didn't know Robin Hood plays on Frostwolf!..that's great!

5. There's this suspicious guy called Benme that has been giving out gold to everyone.
    Eyez=Benme

Difference, one gives away things, the other drives the player(s) into some insane mind-bending misadventure to score some loot.
    The undead sent a crap ton of Alliance and Horde into a bloody game of Hardcore Hide n Seek for 300k gold :O
    Some level 20 found him and won the event.

Eyez is the one to do that, toy with you before rewarding you with a cost, he's the Calypso of Warmane.

6. There's this suspicious guy called Benme that has been giving out gold to everyone.
    He said he had 1 thing at AH with buyout set more than 100.000 golds and someone was able to buyout for 190 golds, so his post is not about "generous" guys