1. Please dont go and mod the game like this... then it ends up giving a totally different experience, than wotlk did back in the days.

Im personally glad how it is currently (Lordaeron)

2. I don't get why you are saying that this would change the experience?...
    Like someone before me said in this thread ,if they implement it ,there would be a feature
    to disable it, so if you don't want sto see people (and you ) transmoged you can .
    This is both good for those who want the original WOTLk feel,and for those who like to make their gear
    look like they want .

3. I don't get why you are saying that this would change the experience?...
    Like someone before me said in this thread ,if they implement it ,there would be a feature
    to disable it, so if you don't want sto see people (and you ) transmoged you can .
    This is both good for those who want the original WOTLk feel,and for those who like to make their gear
    look like they want .
    In case you didn't realized so far, we were talking about transmog in game , not as a client,like it happened with those twisted MoP models that caused so many problems.
    Unfortunately, transmog and custom items are already available on Blackrock,but let's hope that they don't share the same concepts.
    I suggest you all to play the game as it is,if you miss transmog go to retail or try that cataclysm realm Warmane offers. I don't even play the game with the files warmane offered us, I always install the client and install the patches,one by one,it's only 10GB and it's fast and clean,you can uninstall it anytime.

If you need the original WotLK client(with installation) and the patches,ask me,I have them on drive,I'll help everyone that plays the game in an organized way.

4. but still have faction/race change etc disabled. that was present on retail
    If you ask me, I would allow faction/race change for the same price it's available on retail,25 and 30 dollars,fair and square.

5. " transmog will make this server custom crap"

well, disabling RDF it's already customizing, so it's not "blizzlike" and close to original though

6. "Once custom, forever custom" they said, so...

7. Transmog is one of the things that totally ruined WoW as a expirience... All magic about having certain item and being proud of how it looks and how amazing it is,was ruined by making it lookin like some vanilla or TBC item..some random full RHC guy can look better than some full Ulduar geared guy...thats ruin expirience,and I think devs know it...I wouldn't mind add it maybe after ICC when we are kinda "over" but for now it will do more harm,believe me...
    I feel the opposite.

Transmog opened up 99% of WoW. Now all of those worthless trash items that would just be vendored or DE'd can actually be used by those who care about what their character looks like. It breathed a lot of new life into old content at very little cost.

You don't think the experience is "ruined" at all by every single endgame player looking like cookie cutout duplicates of each other? THAT is what ruins getting a cool new item for me, personally.

I am ALL for transmog here, as it doesn't hurt anybody else's gameplay whatsoever, and if it is actually implemented as an option on the website, even better. Keeps everybody happy.
    Edited: December 20, 2015

8. " transmog will make this server custom crap"

well, disabling RDF it's already customizing, so it's not "blizzlike" and close to original though
    We're supposed to experience pre 3.3.5 stuff,RDF RHC was introduced in 3.3.5 or 3.3.3.

9. We're supposed to experience pre 3.3.5 stuff,RDF RHC was introduced in 3.3.5 or 3.3.3.
    RDF isn't being introduced.

This is not the reasoning.

10. You'd be free to turn it off for yourself on web-site.
    Same goes with the RDF. If you don't like it spam global imo. Xmog should never be on a blizzlike wotlk realm.

11. Same goes with the RDF. If you don't like it spam global imo. Xmog should never be on a blizzlike wotlk realm.
    Unlike DF, transmog does not effect player character power, gear, experience, building of the community, or literally anything at all except for extending content (a GOOD thing).

So no, the same doesn't actually go w/ the dungeon finder. At all.

12. Same goes with the RDF. If you don't like it spam global imo. Xmog should never be on a blizzlike wotlk realm.
    It's not really the same thing, as you are suggesting, because RDF actually affects the gameplay. If majority starts queing for RDF, it would affect those who want to form a group through a global-chat and travel to dungeons, since they would have much harder time finding people.

That's my point of view, but just to clear things up, i'd love having both RDF and transmog (via web-site) on our server.

13. RDF will come eventually with ToC or ICC...dont wry about it ...but Tmog would be really cool...since this realm is planed for everything working 100% it would be awesome to give ppl another reason 2 do low lvl raids...dungeons..achievements for Tmog gear also. i bet that would make older content more interasting for many ppl. and i dont see any bad side of it....its just visual :-/ i really hope staff rethink this part

14. We're supposed to experience pre 3.3.5 stuff,RDF RHC was introduced in 3.3.5 or 3.3.3.
    We are playing with 3.3 talents, so maybe they need to change it too... If we are at 3.0.x stage it doesn't mean that everything is same as it was in 3.0.x we are playing in 3.3.5 server and IMO RDF should be enabled.
    As for xmog the idea is cool, atleast you gonna have a reason to do old dungs and raids. Is it fun when whole Dalaran is full with same looking Dk's?

15. I think the devs should focus on perfecting the current content...there are tons of important things that needs attention...also this realm is suppose to be a "blizzlike" realm, if you want to start adding custom things that was never part of the wotlk expansion be my guest and do it....i know for sure that i wont be part of it.

First 123 Last