1. Time lost Proto Drake

Can anyone on Lordaeron who has TLPD confirm that TLPD indeed follows his intended retail path. I want to farm it but gotta make sure of this first

2. Can anyone on Lordaeron who has TLPD confirm that TLPD indeed follows his intended retail path. I want to farm it but gotta make sure of this first
    There's no way to confirm his path right now, since no one will actually wait for him to move and check his route. But I have killed him and have seen him one other time dead after that, and both spots where on paths he takes as in retail. Vyragosa is another matter, her routes is completely messed up.
    Edited: January 2, 2016

3. There's no way to confirm his path right now, since no one will actually wait for him to move and check his route. But I have killed him and have seen him one other time dead after that, and both spots where on paths he takes as in retail. Vyragosa is another matter, her routes is completely messed up.
    so do they share the paths and spawn time and what is his usual path, can you tell?

4. so do they share the paths and spawn time and what is his usual path, can you tell?

5. Well im gonna share with you since I already got mine after 2 weeks of camping. No, neither the spawn points nor the patrolling path is the same as retail.

Ive seen it spawn at least on 6 different spawn points, and it is not patrolling at all but it stays on the ground and does not move at all. Vyragosa on the other hand patrols. Few of the spots -> Valkyrion , On top of both waterfalls, Ulduar , brunhildar, engine of makers north cave. (YES IVE SEEN IT SPAWN AND NOT MOVE ON THESE LOCATIONS)

Unfortunately at the moment after every server crash, restart Vyragosa Or TLPD spawn(it was the same on retail but as the resets happen way more often here something should be done about it by the devs since the mount is supposed to be very rare-> Make the spawn independent of server reset somehow). You still have to be persistent and lucky but you have way more opportunities.

6. Also pick up mining and herbalism for sure if youre gonna camp for it and download gathermate, personaly made 20k+ while camping for that beast xD

7. Well im gonna share with you since I already got mine after 2 weeks of camping. No, neither the spawn points nor the patrolling path is the same as retail.

Ive seen it spawn at least on 6 different spawn points, and it is not patrolling at all but it stays on the ground and does not move at all. Vyragosa on the other hand patrols. Few of the spots -> Valkyrion , On top of both waterfalls, Ulduar , brunhildar, engine of makers north cave. (YES IVE SEEN IT SPAWN AND NOT MOVE ON THESE LOCATIONS)

Unfortunately at the moment after every server crash, restart Vyragosa Or TLPD spawn(it was the same on retail but as the resets happen way more often here something should be done about it by the devs since the mount is supposed to be very rare-> Make the spawn independent of server reset somehow). You still have to be persistent and lucky but you have way more opportunities.
    So, you got your TLPD most likely after restart and now you are asking respawn to become independent of server restart ? :D

8. Im not asking for anything, im sharing my experience/findings with the community and giving my opinion on the matter.

I dont think others would share the spawns with you so be grateful;Otherwise, #smallestviolin.