1. No offence to anyone here, i came here from retail in my break till legion launch to play with RL friends, and the lvl of noobness to express myself that way is too high among high geared ppl, examples got myself into some icc raids and i mostly destroy anyone with my 5.4k gs on dps. Dont get me wrong i dont have anything about donators they keep the servers runing by supporting but atleast learn the to play the chars u donated for before asking those insane 6k gs requirements for icc 10 nm :)
    its comon thing in any pug raid, pple there just slack

2. No offence to anyone here, i came here from retail in my break till legion launch to play with RL friends, and the lvl of noobness to express myself that way is too high among high geared ppl, examples got myself into some icc raids and i mostly destroy anyone with my 5.4k gs on dps. Dont get me wrong i dont have anything about donators they keep the servers runing by supporting but atleast learn the to play the chars u donated for before asking those insane 6k gs requirements for icc 10 nm :)
    Because people who didn't donate their way to 6k gs suck any less? In my experience people that take the trouble of donating for an important piece of gear or two are usually also the ones who tend to play a bit better, because these are the people who invest greater effort into maximizing their performance.

The unreasonable GS requirements has less to do with donors and much more to do with the average player simply sucking hard at the game. People just don't try, and so pug raid leaders ask for higher GS requirements as insurance against people being bad.

3. No offence to anyone here, i came here from retail in my break till legion launch to play with RL friends, and the lvl of noobness to express myself that way is too high among high geared ppl, examples got myself into some icc raids and i mostly destroy anyone with my 5.4k gs on dps. Dont get me wrong i dont have anything about donators they keep the servers runing by supporting but atleast learn the to play the chars u donated for before asking those insane 6k gs requirements for icc 10 nm :)
    Yeah.. because people are only bad on private server on those who play on retail are only glads and pro pvers right... people like to experiment stuff and **** so they play what they want to, you seem to be one of those DPS whores so get used to it.

4. Tbh from what i saw here the insane gs req is not an insurance against that, ppl tend to slack more on higher gear pugs then the ones that have "average" gs for the particular raid :) you got me wrong, i dont mind ppl that donate after all this is a private server and its good to have ppl supporting which i dont cuz i alrdy play retail since early wotlk, but imho alot of ppl miss out on talented good ppl who are on a couple of 100 lower gs of the insane requirements :)

5. Dps whore? Not rly :) i tank on retail xD im just pointing out that generally ppl are bad who ask those insane gs for raids, sry if i offended you but you were to hasty to respond to my post with little or no thinking and not knowing what i actually wanted to say :) cheers

6. Dps whore? Not rly :) i tank on retail xD im just pointing out that generally ppl are bad who ask those insane gs for raids, sry if i offended you but you were to hasty to respond to my post with little or no thinking and not knowing what i actually wanted to say :) cheers
    You pointed out YOUR DPS and involved DONATING FOR GEAR in your statement how do you want me to take it if not as DPS whore?
    When I first started on MoP (retail) I was also top dps without knowing anything (about MoP as I haven't played anything after wotlk) and with crappy gear, but I did not post on their forums showing how good I am.
    Im not offended by any means just quoting what you said and yeah there's a GS trend on private servers (no, it's not a warmane thing) ask your friends.
    Basically the more GS you have ensures that you've played more with your character, but here we have the option to donate for gear so ye it's not really clear if you did earn your gear or paid for it thus the absurd achievement requirement along with the GS requirement.

7. We started on the bad side here so i apologize :) i just want to say that everyone can put in some efforts into playing atleast while they in a raid grp,thats all :)

8. I have the feeling that they are asking for big gs only bcuz they want to overgear the instance and compensate everyone who will play bad.As you know its hard to find substitutions after you kill 1-2+ bosses(for pugs).And for everyone telling us that pple here are bad - most of the good players dont do pugs with randoms,they are doing guild raids or raids with friends.For me pug raids is pain in the ***,so my advice for everyone is to find a good guild and do raids with them.Good luck!

First 123