1. The Roleplaying Palace(A) Sargeras

This guild is a guild for roleplayers to connect with each other. This guild won't have lore or background story,just a roleplaying network.The high experience rates cause a less focus on leveling therefore allowing for more time to esatblish characters. If successful then I'll either give the guild lore or create a new guild. But for now ,if you're a roleplayer on Sargeras whisper my main (Narikol).

Whisper me if you're interested I'm on most of the day.

Mahati
    This whole thing bothers me. There, i said it.

3. This guild is a guild for roleplayers to connect with each other. This guild won't have lore or background story,just a roleplaying network.The high experience rates cause a less focus on leveling therefore allowing for more time to esatblish characters. If successful then I'll either give the guild lore or create a new guild. But for now ,if you're a roleplayer on Sargeras whisper my main (Narikol).

Whisper me if you're interested I'm on most of the day.
    You do understand that the amount of people you can roleplay with is limited right? The only places I can think of are Neltharion, Deathwing, Frostwolf and maybe Lordaeron, and yet again the maximum number of people in their ranks is somewhere around 15-20 at the very best. Just trying to say that this idea might not be successful enough in a long run. Just join the RP community which has been set up already or make one on a relevant realm

4. You do understand that the amount of people you can roleplay with is limited right? The only places I can think of are Neltharion, Deathwing, Frostwolf and maybe Lordaeron, and yet again the maximum number of people in their ranks is somewhere around 15-20 at the very best. Just trying to say that this idea might not be successful enough in a long run. Just join the RP community which has been set up already or make one on a relevant realm
    Alot of rpers don't even know of guilds that rp because most don't make their presence known in-game like I try to do with this guild. Most don't even want to go to Nelf because of the exp rate I think it's appropriate that if there are rpers on Sargeras, they know they have a place to go.

5. Alot of rpers don't even know of guilds that rp because most don't make their presence known in-game like I try to do with this guild. Most don't even want to go to Nelf because of the exp rate I think it's appropriate that if there are rpers on Sargeras, they know they have a place to go.
    Most roleplayers visit the website on a regular basis as it is the primary place for story discussion and stuff. Don't tell me people will flow into your guild because of your "high quality" spam on global. I mean at the very least you could have edited the intro a bit better.

Furiianda
    Most roleplayers visit the website on a regular basis as it is the primary place for story discussion and stuff. Don't tell me people will flow into your guild because of your "high quality" spam on global. I mean at the very least you could have edited the intro a bit better.
    You and Moltenia both have points -- I often run into RPers totally unaware of what's going on in the forum here. Not all RPers visit these forums, in fact, it's probably only about 20% of RPers at most. (that's a random figure though, don't hold me to it)

At the same time, Moltenia, you already proposed to start a guild and it wasn't planned out very well... no offense, but it looks like this time it's also not planned out very well. Do you have anyone else you know on Sargeras who wants to help you run this? As I've tried to help foster the RP scene on Neltharion personally I can tell you that trying to get a guild up and running requires a lot of time and effort.

I'd also like to ask why you're darting off to Sargeras all of a sudden, instead of keeping with Neltharion as you originally planned... but that's kind of derailing, you can say if you want. You're always welcome to RP with us on Neltharion, we only started our guild because we hadn't heard from you in weeks, and one of the main reasons you tried to get a new one running in the first place was, as I recall, the inactive leadership. (;

If it's just for "casual RPers" as you seem to want to aim towards, you're probably better off using a chat channel rather than starting a guild which will be spread too thinly. (Eg. PvP + PvE + RP guild!!) Using a channel means anyone can join on their own and start up any random RP anytime!
    It's really hard getting people out of their shells, as lots of people find RP intimidating. Which I understand is one of your major reasons for trying to start a more casual guild...

Anyway, 10x is pretty high already... it already takes less than a week for a frequent/seasoned player to get to level cap. (And you don't NEED level cap to start RPing as some people seem to think) Just sayin'. No need to split us all up again, I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't find many RPers on Sargeras.

7. You and Moltenia both have points -- I often run into RPers totally unaware of what's going on in the forum here. Not all RPers visit these forums, in fact, it's probably only about 20% of RPers at most. (that's a random figure though, don't hold me to it)

At the same time, Moltenia, you already proposed to start a guild and it wasn't planned out very well... no offense, but it looks like this time it's also not planned out very well. Do you have anyone else you know on Sargeras who wants to help you run this? As I've tried to help foster the RP scene on Neltharion personally I can tell you that trying to get a guild up and running requires a lot of time and effort.

I'd also like to ask why you're darting off to Sargeras all of a sudden, instead of keeping with Neltharion as you originally planned... but that's kind of derailing, you can say if you want. You're always welcome to RP with us on Neltharion, we only started our guild because we hadn't heard from you in weeks, and one of the main reasons you tried to get a new one running in the first place was, as I recall, the inactive leadership. (;

If it's just for "casual RPers" as you seem to want to aim towards, you're probably better off using a chat channel rather than starting a guild which will be spread too thinly. (Eg. PvP + PvE + RP guild!!) Using a channel means anyone can join on their own and start up any random RP anytime!
    It's really hard getting people out of their shells, as lots of people find RP intimidating. Which I understand is one of your major reasons for trying to start a more casual guild...

Anyway, 10x is pretty high already... it already takes less than a week for a frequent/seasoned player to get to level cap. (And you don't NEED level cap to start RPing as some people seem to think) Just sayin'. No need to split us all up again, I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't find many RPers on Sargeras.
    Well, I'm not darting off to Sargeras I instead chose to create a community there because there seems to be a major time difference between myself and everyone else on Nelfarion. Most of the day I spend wandering around on Nelfarion anyway. I chose to create a guild that's not for experienced rpers because I want to bring rp to all servers not just one. So far I gathered over 22 and growing people for my guild. I spent all of yesterday giving training sessions to people who were actually interested in how to learn how to rp. Most rp guilds that post recruitment threads on these forums tend to only recruit from the forums and not in-game which is a huge mistake. If we get more rpers then that might just be what could make Molten-WoW PVE ,PVP and RP.

My intentions are not to split up the rp community just to help it grow. And about the experience rates, not everyone feels that 10x is fast enough.

8. Is the guild still active? I'd be happy to help since most of my characters are stuck at Sargeras.

9. Well the guild is extremely active at this point, curious as to why you dug up this old thread though if you mods are looking, it's okay to delete THIS thread as my new one is my place for forum recruitment but just PM me with your name or find me in-game.

On a side note,these posts above are pretty ironic :P.

Vegus
    Why are there two threads of this exactly?

11. Why are there two threads of this exactly?

This thread was made when I first formed the guild it was just to let people know of the idea some guy decided to dig it up for some reason and I accidentaly posted the picture in it.

12. Hello i see this is somehow old 4 years etc,but is there any note of guild and all? since molten crashed in 015?