1. This Lordaeron didn't exist a few years ago.
    and thats why my money wont exist on this server anymore

2. and thats why my money wont exist on this server anymore
    Nobody asked for it.

3. Nobody asked for it.
    I can see quality on warmane mods fighting with users and arguing in mad mode

4. Fighting? Arguing? Mad? Where? Go ahead and explain how you interpreted anger out of that text. It was just a statement. If he doesn't want to blow his money here, fine. That's his prerogative, and we're not going to be bothered by a decision in either direction. The point was is that's a really ineffective way to try and instigate a fight on the other poster's part.

5. What we need is a second server and a shared RDF queue.

Ok... maybe not the shared RDF queue, but a second server seems a good idea. Perhaps a PvE realm? Perhaps with RDF enabled? At least it would offer a slightly different flavor based on the same core and could alleviate some of the over population issues on Lordaeron. The coding effort would be virtually the same since they would share the same core.

P.S.: Even though it seems a bit odd, my shared RDF queue idea is actually something that I would love to see implemented someday on private servers. I mean, it's something that appeared on retail and afaik there hasn't been a single private server that tried to implemented. Most likely because there has never been the need to :P

6. I can see quality on warmane mods fighting with users and arguing in mad mode
    Don't confuse us with "PR" or "Community Managers." Also don't confuse short, and straight-to-the-point, without *****footing, with "fighting and arguing in mad mode." We're obviously thankful for any donations we get, but if I said there are no cases where we wish we knew better in the past to tell certain players "no, thank you, keep your money," I'd be lying badly. Someone won't donate again because we created a single server where donation benefits aren't available? Feel free to keep that to yourself. We're not interested in knowing that, and it won't make us change this decision of giving everyone equal treatment on Lordaeron. Insisting on coming throw at our face that "OMG the feature for which I made one donation at some point in the past, when Lordaeron didn't even exist, so I didn't donate knowing it would come, is unavailable in a single server, I hate you and I'm gonna tell mommy!!1!" won't earn you any sympathy, be it from Staff or from the players who accept the design features everyone was informed about even before the server opened.

7. Don't confuse us with "PR" or "Community Managers." Also don't confuse short, and straight-to-the-point, without *****footing, with "fighting and arguing in mad mode." We're obviously thankful for any donations we get, but if I said there are no cases where we wish we knew better in the past to tell certain players "no, thank you, keep your money," I'd be lying badly. Someone won't donate again because we created a single server where donation benefits aren't available? Feel free to keep that to yourself. We're not interested in knowing that, and it won't make us change this decision of giving everyone equal treatment on Lordaeron. Insisting on coming throw at our face that "OMG the feature for which I made one donation at some point in the past, when Lordaeron didn't even exist, so I didn't donate knowing it would come, is unavailable in a single server, I hate you and I'm gonna tell mommy!!1!" won't earn you any sympathy, be it from Staff or from the players who accept the design features everyone was informed about even before the server opened.
    I agree wholeheartedly with this.

Coming to a place like these forums and either attempting to make make some kind of "threat" about no longer donating or implying something along the lines of "Since I donated X amount, I deserve X" is completely ridiculous and absurd.
    People think they are demanding respect when they do this, but they only ever succeed in making themselves look like children.

8. Don't confuse us with "PR" or "Community Managers." Also don't confuse short, and straight-to-the-point, without *****footing, with "fighting and arguing in mad mode." We're obviously thankful for any donations we get, but if I said there are no cases where we wish we knew better in the past to tell certain players "no, thank you, keep your money," I'd be lying badly. Someone won't donate again because we created a single server where donation benefits aren't available? Feel free to keep that to yourself. We're not interested in knowing that, and it won't make us change this decision of giving everyone equal treatment on Lordaeron. Insisting on coming throw at our face that "OMG the feature for which I made one donation at some point in the past, when Lordaeron didn't even exist, so I didn't donate knowing it would come, is unavailable in a single server, I hate you and I'm gonna tell mommy!!1!" won't earn you any sympathy, be it from Staff or from the players who accept the design features everyone was informed about even before the server opened.

Haha you seem mad indeed. I'm also a staff member on other game and I know how it feels when someone complains about the staff decisions. But I try to solve it at least, that's the difference. You look like you don't care and will not do anything about it.
    I'm just trying to enjoy a blizz-like realm on the server, and I can't because I have to wait in a huge queue. Some guys may be so addicted to this game that they may wait 3 hours for logging in, but not me and not the other guys on the thread.
    So what's my suggestion? Get a new server where donators can join without waiting in queue (as it's meant to be), and let the addicted guys wait as much as they want on Lordaeron. I guess everyone will be happy then.

9. Haha you seem mad indeed. I'm also a staff member on other game and I know how it feels when someone complains about the staff decisions. But I try to solve it at least, that's the difference. You look like you don't care and will not do anything about it.
    I'm just trying to enjoy a blizz-like realm on the server, and I can't because I have to wait in a huge queue. Some guys may be so addicted to this game that they may wait 3 hours for logging in, but not me and not the other guys on the thread.
    So what's my suggestion? Get a new server where donators can join without waiting in queue (as it's meant to be), and let the addicted guys wait as much as they want on Lordaeron. I guess everyone will be happy then.
    All I can take from that is that, despite working as Staff "on other game," you know very little about interpreting and reading people.

Multiple Staff members already stated we won't be opening a new server before our other two Wrath of the Lich King ones get upgraded with the new core. I guess another difference is being unable to take no for an answer?

10. All I can take from that is that, despite working as Staff "on other game," you know very little about interpreting and reading people.

Multiple Staff members already stated we won't be opening a new server before our other two Wrath of the Lich King ones get upgraded with the new core. I guess another difference is being unable to take no for an answer?
    So what you're gonna do about people complaining? Just ignore them? I don't think that upgrading the other servers should be your priority, since I guess nobody is complaining about them (sorry if I'm wrong), or at least not as much people as on Lordaeron. I'm sure that out of 2000 people in the queue, at least half of them aren't enjoying waiting.

11. All I can take from that is that, despite working as Staff "on other game," you know very little about interpreting and reading people.

How is that benefiting Lordaeron? I believe a lot of people (if not most), including myself, playing on lord already have 80s on rag/dw. If you apply a lordaeron developed core to other wotlk servers, I can guarantee you Lordaeron will become as populated as blackrock. If ragnaros and deathwing become blizzlike servers in terms of working quests, scripted dungs and raids and more (keep in mind they are still 7x), why would you torture yourself on an overbuffed naxx (ulduar, icc in future) from hell, rather than play it normally on old servers with a new core? My question to you stays the same, how is that benefiting Lordaeron?

12. How is that benefiting Lordaeron? I believe a lot of people (if not most), including myself, playing on lord already have 80s on rag/dw. If you apply a lordaeron developed core to other wotlk servers, I can guarantee you Lordaeron will become as populated as blackrock. If ragnaros and deathwing become blizzlike servers in terms of working quests, scripted dungs and raids and more (keep in mind they are still 7x), why would you torture yourself on an overbuffed naxx (ulduar, icc in future) from hell, rather than play it normally on old servers with a new core? My question to you stays the same, how is that benefiting Lordaeron?
    Because many people are interested in exactly that experience, despite how much you might project your personal opinion on the server population.
    Regarding how it will benefit, it should be obvious: the people who in fact think like you will leave, reducing the queues for those who want to stay.

13. Because many people are interested in exactly that experience, despite how much you might project your personal opinion on the server population.
    Regarding how it will benefit, it should be obvious: the people who in fact think like you will leave, reducing the queues for those who want to stay.
    People are interested in 300% buffed raids which can be cleared by less than 5 guilds on the server? Enlighten me how is that interesting to 98% or other players on the server. Reducing the queue? Yes, congratz, so many people will leave that you won't have queue on lordaeron ever again. If you manage to find 10 000 people who will stay for the current state server is in (beside ragnaros and deathwing with the same core as lordaeron) you've done a great job, but hey, I highly doubt it.

14. Because many people are interested in exactly that experience, despite how much you might project your personal opinion on the server population.
    not being rude, but staff should look more into that point. almost half of the guys you are talking about are playing for mere realm-firsts, others are just waiting and watching while warmane staff understands and fixes the content as hard mode but not overbuffed.

People are interested in 300% buffed raids which can be cleared by less than 5 guilds on the server? Enlighten me how is that interesting to 98% or other players on the server. Reducing the queue? Yes, congratz, so many people will leave that you won't have queue on lordaeron ever again. If you manage to find 10 000 people who will stay for the current state server is in (beside ragnaros and deathwing with the same core as lordaeron) you've done a great job, but hey, I highly doubt it.

For that reason only, almost none of the hardcore guilds moved to Lordaeron from Deathwing. If 'Proud' or 'Encore' were over lordaeron,it was a rel show worth watching about realm-first raids
    Edited: January 11, 2016

First 1234 Last