1. i'm not bumping this, but instead i'm getting us average members to become awesome ;)

2. We're like seriously like the swellest bunch of coconuts this side of Moonglade. Come and join! =)

3. feeling great for new recruits! Up we go!

4. Bump for 2 wings in one raiding night!

5. Current recruitment status:
    Death Knight dps - Low
    Death Knight tank - closed
    Druid Moonkin - High
    Druid Resto - High
    Druid Feral dps - High
    Hunter - High
    Mage - Medium
    Paladin Protection - closed
    Paladin Retribution - High
    Paladin Holy - High
    Priest Disc > Holy - High
    Priest Shadow - Low
    Rogue Combat > Assasination - High
    Shaman Elemental - Low
    Shaman Resto - Medium
    Shaman Enhancement - High
    Warlock Demonology > Aff / Destro - High
    Warrior Tank - Closed
    Warrior Arms > Fury - Low

6. Fatass DEAD! A guy that gave us pain with his crazy strikes, at the end healers kicked Patchwerks a**!
    After downing fatass, we've cleared that wing in the same raiding night!

Current recruitment status with only Master's Lair left to clear is:
    Druid Moonkin - High
    Druid Resto - Medium
    Hunter - Medium
    Mage - Medium
    Paladin Retribution - Medium
    Paladin Holy - Low
    Priest Shadow - Low
    Rogue Combat > Assasination - Low
    Shaman Elemental - Low
    Shaman Resto - Medium

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AFGM recruiters are: Hotdirka, Celini, Shamuli, Squib, Xavroth, Redor & Unodosgirls.

7. up we go, extra raid tonight, time to clear naxx ;)

8. UP WE GO! Awesomeness at its peak!

The BEST community on Lordareon! BEST!

9. Hello,

I want to say something that happened to me when I was few days ago in this guild, after guild Profit merged with AFGM.

I got invited in their Naxx25 group, you can see me in the pic from above, nickname Lybe. It was my first raid with them and leader made pressure on me to download Raidcall or he bans me from loot. Also he said me to read the rules from its website, and I read them before he said this to me and after my application got approved. What is my issue? There wasnt any link to download Raidcall nor a rule about this program. Raid leader called Unodosgirls, started the threat me after I failed twice at Grobbulus. After killing Grobbulus, we went to Gluth and we wiped few times there too and guess what? He blamed me again cause I couldnt kite zombies, but the other hunter was failing with frozen trap and misdirection. When we killed Gluth, an item for hunter dropped, I guess it was a hand slot item and I won the item with the highest roll but he ignored me. After that I left the raid and after 2 days I left the guild too and I returned back to Radiance my first guild from Lordaeron.

I don't want to make a bad image about this guild, I met awesome people and very kind players who had a really nice behaviour like Hotdirka and other players with which I made a lot of heroics.

I wrote this because the staff who is leading this guild should apply the rules that are already posted on their forums or website. I got punished with something that I couldn't find and noone from raid helped me to get Raidcall. I just wanted to enjoy the game, not to be threated like a trash because I made an effort to be part of your community.

That's all I wanted to say and please don't take it personal, I really respect your work and I appreciate that you invited me to raid with you.

I apologize if I did something wrong while I was in your guild.

Thanks and see you in game.

10. Hello,

I want to say something that happened to me when I was few days ago in this guild, after guild Profit merged with AFGM.

I got invited in their Naxx25 group, you can see me in the pic from above, nickname Lybe. It was my first raid with them and leader made pressure on me to download Raidcall or he bans me from loot. Also he said me to read the rules from its website, and I read them before he said this to me and after my application got approved. What is my issue? There wasnt any link to download Raidcall nor a rule about this program. Raid leader called Unodosgirls, started the threat me after I failed twice at Grobbulus. After killing Grobbulus, we went to Gluth and we wiped few times there too and guess what? He blamed me again cause I couldnt kite zombies, but the other hunter was failing with frozen trap and misdirection. When we killed Gluth, an item for hunter dropped, I guess it was a hand slot item and I won the item with the highest roll but he ignored me. After that I left the raid and after 2 days I left the guild too and I returned back to Radiance my first guild from Lordaeron.

I don't want to make a bad image about this guild, I met awesome people and very kind players who had a really nice behaviour like Hotdirka and other players with which I made a lot of heroics.

I wrote this because the staff who is leading this guild should apply the rules that are already posted on their forums or website. I got punished with something that I couldn't find and noone from raid helped me to get Raidcall. I just wanted to enjoy the game, not to be threated like a trash because I made an effort to be part of your community.

That's all I wanted to say and please don't take it personal, I really respect your work and I appreciate that you invited me to raid with you.

I apologize if I did something wrong while I was in your guild.

Thanks and see you in game.
    Mate, with the buffs warmane has given to us, it's mandatory to use raidcall or teamspeak. You should know this, since you were in radiance before profit and before afgm and you clearly know how to use RC. Raid leader said multiple times for you to join raidcall (this prolonged for more than 30 mins). That a first minus. Second one is that you failed multiple times on Grobbulus which was the reason the raid didn't progress faster. All the tactics were explained in raidcall and a lot of guys who were there for the first time got it. Next, on gluth nobody failed, the raid wiped once on 1% cuz of bad call to abandon the zombies and nuke the boss, so don't spread false information. After all the trouble with you, raid leader decided to lootban on gluth. Deserved, I would say. This is the reason you didn't get the item. It was said on raidcall but yet again, you weren't there.

You say you couldn't find the rules and noone helped you with raidcall. Rules are stated in Guild message of the day/guild info and the section on the forum. In worst case scenario, you could wisp one of the officers for help. As for raidcall, I know you from "Vanilla" Radiance days, when I was an officer there. Their guild leader specifically said that all members must use raidcall. So enlighten me how you failed to learn that rule for over 4 months now.
    Edited: January 28, 2016

11. This is for you Lybe, you drama guy, you should be lucky that i didnt gkick you instantly and that i was patient and gave u too much time to come to voice com. Read up raid requirements now (when it is late for you) and memorize them, for you especially no 6 & 7. Good luck in ur future adventures, adios. (please note that color of the text is grey because i think that you are that irrelevant after seeing your behaviour)

Current recruitment status with only Master's Lair left to clear is:
    Druid Moonkin - High
    Druid Resto - Medium
    Hunter - Medium
    Mage - Medium
    Paladin Holy - Low
    Priest Shadow - Low
    Shaman Elemental - Low
    Shaman Resto - Medium

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AFGM recruiters are: Hotdirka, Celini, Shamuli, Squib, Xavroth, Redor & Unodosgirls.
    Edited: January 30, 2016

12. NAXX Cleared!

A bit easier than previous boss, but still had some tiny troubles :) Naxx cleard!

Frost resistance kicked ***!

Current recruitment status:
    Druid Moonkin - High
    Hunter - Medium
    Mage - Medium
    Paladin Holy - Low
    Shaman Elemental - Low
    Shaman Resto - Medium

13. In high need of warlock/moonkin bump

First ... 45678 Last