1. Copy pasted from Warmane homepage
    Well i have just donated, got my premium membership, was on 600 in que, did alt+f4 to try to enter as normal person and BAM 2400 in que.....aint working.

2. There are several solutions basically (can be temp just while these big queues are gone)

AFK max time allowed 5/10m, more than that - dc kick
    Forbid Multiboxers
    Allowing only and only ONE account in use per IP
    Implement a server restard in each 1, 2 or 3 hours to clean up AFK'ers, with a previous announcement 15m before it (so raiders can take a small break too)
    Implement normal server restart updates at peak times, instead of morning

Open 2nd realm, dunno, this might bring lots of work
    Raising cap again is out of the question imo

Idk but I feel that Admins need time to think about what is the best choice for this problem, but honestly, it's getting to long and most players are getting depressed, especially those who need to raid and can't, or those who have 1-2 hours to play after work and can't either - 0 minutes played

3. what about those ppl who donated thundreds of €€ before the reset? u dont rly give a **** about them?
    "Lordaeron AFK kick timer has been reduced as we continue monitoring realm's performanceas further performance optimizations are scheduled for the upcoming update. Additionally, players that donated to the realm will no longer have to wait in queue for a period of 30 days. This added benefit is retroactive and applies to community members that had made a contribution to Lordaeron since its launch."
    i guess they do give a damn, question is if its working

4. Well i have just donated, got my premium membership, was on 600 in que, did alt+f4 to try to enter as normal person and BAM 2400 in que.....aint working.
    Just wait, it probably hasn't been implemented just yet and the server will most likely have to be restarted when they do so.

Btw to the guy above me, he asked about people who donated before the moltdown, this only applies to people who donated since the launch of Lordaeron
    Edited: January 17, 2016

5. Just wait, it probably hasn't been implemented just yet and the server will most likely have to be restarted when they do so.
    Well i am allrdy w8ing half a sunday for a game experience before getting back to job tomorrow....

6. Seems like they added some sort of idle timer before getting kicked. Anyone knows precise timer for AFK ingame / in char selection screen before disconnect?

7. so what... are we back to the "random dc to ppl" times? we just need donated shadowmourne now.
    i just hope its not kicking ppl who actually doing something ingame for the skippers

8. Allowing only and only ONE account in use per IP
    What about people living together and want to play together? While i understand your request to forbid multiboxing (though i highly doubt that there are many boxers around) I really do not understand why they should limit it to one account per IP.

9. Im my opinion just enable afk-kick system at the moment, without donor-que skip, and see how it goes, since i believe que times will be just longer for non-donors if donors start skipping the que.

10. It says upon the next update, read carefully. I'm out, now this sh** is P2W

11. YOU ARE KILLING US WARMANE!
    How do you expect people to have that lust for gaming on Lordaeron when you have THIS!!!!

Really, do something about it ... we have enough lag now and increasing cap by 15% to 11 500 players will help a lot to players (especially high lvl players) and you will not even feel the difference at what you call server performance and optimisation.
    Dont be money***** and make us enjoy it like we did in vanilla and tbc.

Regards, "Every Player of Lordareon"!

12. It says upon the next update, read carefully. I'm out, now this sh** is P2W
    What is the point of anouncing changes after update on an urnet matter if you are not doing the updade asap....there is no better time to do it than a sunday

13. YOU ARE KILLING US WARMANE!
    How do you expect people to have that lust for gaming on Lordaeron when you have THIS!!!!

Really, do something about it ... we have enough lag now and increasing cap by 15% to 11 500 players will help a lot to players (especially high lvl players) and you will not even feel the difference at what you call server performance and optimisation.
    Dont be money***** and make us enjoy it like we did in vanilla and tbc.

Regards, "Every Player of Lordareon"!

Increasing the cap won't solve anything, it's only going to make matters worse for those who actually play (see that vanilla server racking in 11k players but with 300+ ms and 1-1.5 second delay) So no ty.
    You can already feel a delay on lordaeron with 10k people. Pushing it further will make it unplayable.

14. The queue is getting worse and worse.. Yesterday there was a 1800 queue, and today 2500.... tommorow 3000 ?

15. There are several solutions basically (can be temp just while these big queues are gone)

AFK max time allowed 5/10m, more than that - dc kick
    Forbid Multiboxers
    Allowing only and only ONE account in use per IP
    Implement a server restard in each 1, 2 or 3 hours to clean up AFK'ers, with a previous announcement 15m before it (so raiders can take a small break too)
    Implement normal server restart updates at peak times, instead of morning

Open 2nd realm, dunno, this might bring lots of work
    Raising cap again is out of the question imo

Idk but I feel that Admins need time to think about what is the best choice for this problem, but honestly, it's getting to long and most players are getting depressed, especially those who need to raid and can't, or those who have 1-2 hours to play after work and can't either - 0 minutes played
    you might add:

Permanently banning the botters, rather than allowing them to continue to play while keeping and distributing their spoils.

First ... 45678 ... Last