1. Dude i suppose you have not an idea how LK needs to work on retail and how don't. I shall start from there that killing ragings with necrotic never been exploit even on retail. It's true way to do it. Take more info from google. Because you cant choice on which add to jump necrotic. Imagine there are still shamblings and ghouls from first phase and ragings spawn (what is in 100% from the situiations) tell me how you will stop necrotic to jump on ragings or expalin me your own tactic. So let's **** up necrotic from the start and lets start to kill shamblings and ragings in normal way. Are you ****ing kidding with us? Who told you it's exploitable. Exploitable should be if you keep necrotic till second transition and kill ragniogs with it. I never did it. Second about taiphoon here you are right. It's not supposed Boomy to thaiphon them, but don't forget that on retail LK works in different and actually in time easier way than here. In retail after every harvest soul spirits (what here are over 24) don't rush imediatetly like here. Actually on retail you can thaiphoon then but when they are on the ground not before that. Personal i sended my first original solo kill bane on molten stuff (the video was around 2 GBs) to check for some exploits or etc. and in 5 months i'm still not banned. Tell me one guild in warmane where dont taiphoon spirits with Boomy in raid or alieve. First they rush immediatetly with defile outside after every harvest soul and second if they are not eated at once in 4,5 secs they start to charge on ppl. How need to work: When you are in chamber actually vile spirits where LK casts, need to be spawned inside chamber (for that chamber is not fixed on 100% yet) but he cast them outside (3 waves x around 8 = 24), second vile spirtis outside are around 15 and 3rd before next harvest soul are around 15. O_o When i said exploitable way i mean about dps or something like that. Because you know there is a easy way to do 50k dps with almost every class and actually some guilds use it to kill LOD because they can't with normal way or brain. One is the game or the battle to be bugged because wrong script of the fight other is you alone to bug yourself additional. Realy good idea from you about boomy but when warmane stuff fix vile spirtis then i shall not thaiphoon them. About your saying for necrotic and ragings you are first man who say its exploit. Rofl.
    If you want i can show you clip with world first Ragnaros 10hc with 5 man with 99% scripted boss like retail. (only bugged was that the waves from smash moved a bit slow than retail but 2 weeks later warmane fix it and actually this is minimal bug what don;t affect over this kill). Even ppl from retail whispered me with congrats. Watch clip of guild "Stars" world first speed killing LOD for idk 7:35 min or something like that. Alor of ppl said it's fake. Explain me how can be fake or exploit on retail. When the game allows you to do something on retail how it can be exploit. They really did some strange things to make this speed kill but actually in legal way.Look how in the end of second transition shaman died specially and recurected himself when other raid loged in chamber to make additional dmaage on LK for this time. First if you do it here they will said it's exploitable but actually it's not as you see and second even you can't do it because vile spirtis will rush you outside (did i explain you they are bugged or i need to reapeat again) And we still talk for thauphoon O_o Really man GROW UP.
    Hater? meh dude i didnt say whats bannable or whats not u said u are not exploiting anything (i have watched this ''star'' speed kill a lot of time dont worry).We are talking about Wotlk not Cataclysm or anything like this seems like u beging how did u said it ''1st place'' for you means anything in private surver,am not here to judje u or anything first i said ''congrats for the kill'' if u even readed or u was to busy of thinking what u can type later?I'am not gonna type anything anymore u can argue as much as u want enjoy u are speed kills.
    Edited: January 31, 2016

2. Man you start with all, not me. We just want to share this our fast kill and you start to make parallel with retail. Again are you kidding with me. We talk for warmane you talk for retail O-o. And yes when someone posts me at least of his reply "**** pls" i still enrage at him. What should be this? "Shuut up pls" or "Fuuck pls" or something like that !? If you cant make the diference what is exploit here and what not, better dont comment unprepared. Exploit is for example to use HOP on warrior to bug him with 10% more damage, exploit is to stun valkyres and do not kill them at once after that because its free DPS(Healing) in 3rd phace for these members, exploit is to use sota bug in raids, exploit is to use JoJ on bosses now, exploit is a lot of things here but dude really dont tell me that killing of ragings with necrotic is exploit here. All things what are supposed on "retail" are supposed here. Can ragings be killed with necrotic on retail? - YES! => Can ragings be killed with necrotic on warmane? - YES! So i can tell you "Shut up dude"! What person you should be to say "gz" on the start of your post then to start with some hate guides with retail paralels and in the end to say "**** pls"

PS: Jesus how many ******s and kids on this server!

3. Dude i suppose you have not an idea how LK needs to work on retail and how don't. I shall start from there that killing ragings with necrotic never been exploit even on retail. It's true way to do it. Take more info from google. Because you cant choice on which add to jump necrotic. Imagine there are still shamblings and ghouls from first phase and ragings spawn (what is in 100% from the situiations) tell me how you will stop necrotic to jump on ragings or expalin me your own tactic. So let's **** up necrotic from the start and lets start to kill shamblings and ragings in normal way. Are you ****ing kidding with us? Who told you it's exploitable. Exploitable should be if you keep necrotic till second transition and kill ragniogs with it. I never did it. Second about taiphoon here you are right. It's not supposed Boomy to thaiphon them, but don't forget that on retail LK works in different and actually in time easier way than here. In retail after every harvest soul spirits (what here are over 24) don't rush imediatetly like here. Actually on retail you can thaiphoon then but when they are on the ground not before that. Personal i sended my first original solo kill bane on molten stuff (the video was around 2 GBs) to check for some exploits or etc. and in 5 months i'm still not banned. Tell me one guild in warmane where dont taiphoon spirits with Boomy in raid or alieve. First they rush immediatetly with defile outside after every harvest soul and second if they are not eated at once in 4,5 secs they start to charge on ppl. How need to work: When you are in chamber actually vile spirits where LK casts, need to be spawned inside chamber (for that chamber is not fixed on 100% yet) but he cast them outside (3 waves x around 8 = 24), second vile spirtis outside are around 15 and 3rd before next harvest soul are around 15. O_o When i said exploitable way i mean about dps or something like that. Because you know there is a easy way to do 50k dps with almost every class and actually some guilds use it to kill LOD because they can't with normal way or brain. One is the game or the battle to be bugged because wrong script of the fight other is you alone to bug yourself additional. Realy good idea from you about boomy but when warmane stuff fix vile spirtis then i shall not thaiphoon them. About your saying for necrotic and ragings you are first man who say its exploit. Rofl.
    If you want i can show you clip with world first Ragnaros 10hc with 5 man with 100% scripted boss like retail. Even ppl from retail whispered me with congrats. Watch clip of guild "Stars" world first speed killing LOD for idk 7:35 min or something like that. Alor of ppl said it's fake. Explain me how can be fake or exploit on retail. When the game allows you to do something on retail how it can be exploit. They really did some strange things to make this speed kill but actually in legal way.Look how in the end of second transition shaman died specially and recurected himself when other raid loged in chamber to make additional dmaage on LK for this time. First if you do it here they will say it's exploitable but actually it's not as you see and second even you can't do it because vile spirtis will rush you outside (did i explain you they are bugged and it should be not supposed to have vile spirtis outside during chamber phase or i need to reapeat again) And we still talk for thauphoon O_o Really man GROW UP.
    time to delete this gayme.

Litteraly worst post i ve ever read on this forum or any other forum, feel like im dying IRL now

4. *grabs popcorn*

Edited: February 3, 2016

5. Well obviously we're sayin the right things because the guilds are happy farming 4-5 / week a stupid god damit encounter wich is half easier and require not even half of a brain an then some pretend to say that they are best once they took a LOD or Halion when its not even how it should be . Comparative to some ppl i'd realy like to see after Lordareon fix if guilds still gonna farm this crap in same amount of time . And Btw , the JOJ it's not bannable . Just ppl like to abuse it . It's "Compense" for the enrage .

6. Well obviously we're sayin the right things because the guilds are happy farming 4-5 / week a stupid god damit encounter wich is half easier and require not even half of a brain an then some pretend to say that they are best once they took a LOD or Halion when its not even how it should be . Comparative to some ppl i'd realy like to see after Lordareon fix if guilds still gonna farm this crap in same amount of time . And Btw , the JOJ it's not bannable . Just ppl like to abuse it . It's "Compense" for the enrage .
    Idk if JoJ is bannable here but it's exploit with sure. On retail JoJ is not supposed to slow bosses only normal adds and elites => exploit. A good prot pala with decent skilll can kite all 3rd phace LK without problem and without even heal, so it is normal for you. ?
    Edited: February 1, 2016

First ... 678